TT (Mk3) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk3 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2014- present

2019 TT / TTS

Old 12-25-2018, 02:32 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Yes, of course.....

Originally Posted by TT_Audi_2019
No way, That has to be a mistake. A base Lamborghini with 10 or 12 cylinders is 200,000 Euro. Why not just make the jump to Lambo. Or get two Corvettes. Can anyone justify the 164K?
....It has to be a misprint. Hence, my comment 'wonder if Audi knows' and what I intended to be a sideways laughing smiley face at the end...😁
Old 12-25-2018, 02:43 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Happy Christmas 🎅

Happy Christmas....TT_Audi_2019 ! 🎅🎄🎁
I think we may be the only ones up at this point. You're in Italy, right...and I'm in London!
Old 12-25-2018, 03:09 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 77 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by bill tyler
....It has to be a misprint. Hence, my comment 'wonder if Audi knows' and what I intended to be a sideways laughing smiley face at the end...😁
It is. If you click the link below that says "View key MSRP info", it says $64,900.
Old 12-25-2018, 03:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by porttac
Point?
Old 12-25-2018, 05:09 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 249 Likes on 212 Posts
Default Audi USA - the red head step child

Originally Posted by davisflyer
I had the 2019 TT on my short list. All the news I had read about it sounded and looked encouraging, but then I noticed that the US model won't get the upgraded honeycomb grill. Nor does it appear that we will get the dynamic handling portion of Audi Drive Select. Both of those omissions disappointing.
However, you WILL get a few more HP and a faster 7 speed tranny on the base TT
Old 12-25-2018, 05:30 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow! I hadn't noticed this before but the TT RS shows quite the hefty price increase....$164,900. I wonder if Audi knows it's gone up soooo much 🤣.
Happy Christmas....TT_Audi_2019 ! 🎅🎄🎁
I think we may be the only ones up at this point. You're in Italy, right...and I'm in London!
Yes Bill, I think I am only an Hour ahead of London time. Merry Christmas to You as well.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:51 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Randall_G
For what it’s worth….

At the beginning of the month (December), my local dealer offered me an incoming 2019 TTS. Configuration fixed, supposed to arrive late January. This is was in lieu of ordering a car, which he said wouldn’t arrive until April or May. While he would accept my order, their next allocation isn’t until January, and he acknowledged the factory is not currently accepting orders for 2019 TTSs

And, none of the dealers I have spoken to have any idea when the 2019 TTRS order guide will become available.
Can you confirm that the factory is not taking 2019 TTS orders? All USA dealers said they are taking 2019 TTS orders. The dealer is probably lying to you(shocker) and me?
Old 01-03-2019, 06:34 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by pdrey100
Can you confirm that the factory is not taking 2019 TTS orders? All USA dealers said they are taking 2019 TTS orders. The dealer is probably lying to you(shocker) and me?
I suppose I could have been clearer: according to my dealer, the factory wasn't accepting orders in December because it was closed. Perhaps by now the factory is open, and accepting orders? If you're aware of someone who had a new order accepted by the factory in December, my dealer was lying to me (or, at least misinformed).

The dealer would have accepted my order, if nothing else to reserve a place in line. He was considerate enough not to mislead me into thinking the order was going anywhere in December. Since I'm trying to hold out for a TTRS, I have little to gain by placing an order on a TTS that's going nowhere.
Old 01-06-2019, 08:42 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 52 Likes on 31 Posts

Without a good new Roadster choice in NA, our next car will be a Cabriolet. Hear that Audi?
Old 01-07-2019, 08:51 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 249 Likes on 212 Posts
Default Unfortunately, they just did not sell in the US

Originally Posted by DissenTTS
Without a good new Roadster choice in NA, our next car will be a Cabriolet. Hear that Audi?
Mk 2 TTS roadsters just did not sell. In fact sales of all convertibles in the US are way down compared to 15 years ago. That is why Audi did not offer the Mk 2 TTRS roadster here or I'd own one. I also planned on buying a Mk 3 TTS roadster but that did not happen. Audi decided that there was no profit selling TTS roadsters in the US given the cost of required certifications. Frankly, I'm amazed they even sell a base TT roadster given the low sales.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2019 TT / TTS