TT (Mk3) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk3 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2014- present

Audi Performance Parts Available

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2017, 01:32 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts

>>get the .pdf?

ask the guy (Aoon_M) that posted these...

The Audi TT Forum :: View topic - OEM Audi Sport Performance Parts
Old 10-18-2017, 03:10 PM
Previously “CALE262”

Received 61 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackOptic
>>get the .pdf?

ask the guy (Aoon_M) that posted these...

The Audi TT Forum :: View topic - OEM Audi Sport Performance Parts

Those prices aren't as bad as I thought they would be on some items (Wheel PKG) and more than I thought they would be on others (rear carbon spoiler). If they came to North America at those prices I would jump on the wheels, brake cooling and maybe some the lower aero parts.
Old 10-29-2017, 11:49 AM
2019 RS3 ordered 1-5-2019

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Ok...ok... How could I leave out Vegas Yellow. Do we have a winner?

BlackOptic,

Sir, I would greatly appreciate it if you would do some pictures for me of the Audi TT RS I built on the Audi Build Internet Site.
It is the exact TT RS I will be ordering when the time comes.
I have attempted a few times to use Photoshop and being 100% honest it's simply way past my abilities.
I don't really know that you are even using Photoshop when you did the TT RS change of Colors etc.

Below is the link to the build I speak of so you can go there and pick out the best pictures to add the changes I want to see.
The changes are, the (1) Audi Sport Carbon-Fiber rear spoiler and also the (2) Audi Black Rear Side-Graphics that say, Quattro.
I just checked to make 100% sure the link works and to my "Surprise" it seems Audi must be working on that build-site.
So, maybe when you actually see this post Audi will have Stopped working on that build site and the link will once again work as it did yesterday.
Below link to the build,
https://www.audiusa.com/models/audi-...N7 PEF PNX 0P6

Just in case I'll select some of those pictures and post below,

Below link to the Audi Black Side-Graphics,
https://parts.audiusa.com/p/Audi_201...4G0064317.html

Below the Audi Sport C/F rear spoiler and honestly I have not been able to actually find it to supply the link to it.
I have tried every various names I can think of searching for it to get the actual Part# and for pictures have had zero success.
This is all I have of it.
I Apologize for not having something better for you to work with for the C/F rear spoiler.
Maybe you have much better images of it or perhaps you know how to locate it for ordering it.

If anyone knows where to find the Audi Sport C/F rear spoiler I would really like to have that information and link.

Terry
Old 10-29-2017, 12:11 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

So, you are planning on a red car, with silver-alu trim...and the silver wheels... but with the carbon rear spoiler and the quattro sticker? The problem is that I don't have the spoiler in the configurator 'positions'.

I did hear someone say the performance parts were available on the German configurator.. But I myself can't find it. I tried UK, Canada, etc.. No luck anywhere else, either.
Old 10-29-2017, 02:03 PM

So, you are planning on a red car, with silver-alu trim...and the silver wheels... but with the carbon rear spoiler and the quattro sticker? The problem is that I don't have the spoiler in the configurator 'positions'.

I did hear someone say the performance parts were available on the German configurator.. But I myself can't find it. I tried UK, Canada, etc.. No luck anywhere else, either.
Well that makes two of us because I'm a retired fellow and have lots of time to research anything I'm interested in.
I simply could not locate it no matter what I typed into the computer under the search.
I did find those few pictures but that's it.

I was initially doing the Bright Red (Not correct Audi Name) and the black out option.
With the what appears to be dark charcoal 20" wheels and the black sport oval exhaust.

But when I really-really looked closely at all the pictures to me it seemed the black simply covered up way to much of the car.

So, I switched to the Bright Silver with the 20" Bright Silver Wheels and all of a sudden this is how I saw the same car.

It really made things Stand-Out in the front Fascia area, Vents etc and also did the same effect in the Rear-End around the Black Sport Exhaust.
Simply to me added to the overall looks of it from all angles.
Being a guy that likes things at least somewhat different than right off the Show-Room floor.
I'm really thinking the Audi Sport C/F rear-spoiler and also add the Black quattro side decals.
That would once again just add to the overall Sportiness looks of it to me.

You might find this interesting but what I was originally wanting to do was the TT RS in the Yellow.
But, when then going through the building process I soon found out your Limited to what you can do in the interior.
To be Brutally (Blunt) to me it looked like a much more Plain/Depressing black interior and that's your only choice with the Yellow exterior.
So, backed off on that and since I happen to LUV Bright Red on a sports Car all was once again looking totally Awesome !!!

Terry

Last edited by tigerhonaker; 10-29-2017 at 02:06 PM.
Old 10-30-2017, 12:20 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Hey hey.... introduced today at the Speciality Equipment Market Association Show in Las Vegas...

One step closer to coming stateside?

"Finally, for us mere mortals, Audi is also premiering its Audi Sport Performance Parts for the TT RS at SEMA. Offered as a way to push the RS model just that little bit further into the realm of the ridiculous, Audi is offering suspension, exhaust, and exterior upgrades."

http://fourtitude.com/news/audi-intr...-concept-sema/

Last edited by BlackOptic; 10-30-2017 at 12:24 PM.
Old 10-30-2017, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by tigerhonaker
BlackOptic,

Sir, I would greatly appreciate it if you would do some pictures for me of the Audi TT RS I built on the Audi Build Internet Site.
It is the exact TT RS I will be ordering when the time comes.
I have attempted a few times to use Photoshop and being 100% honest it's simply way past my abilities.
I don't really know that you are even using Photoshop when you did the TT RS change of Colors etc.

Below is the link to the build I speak of so you can go there and pick out the best pictures to add the changes I want to see.
The changes are, the (1) Audi Sport Carbon-Fiber rear spoiler and also the (2) Audi Black Rear Side-Graphics that say, Quattro.
I just checked to make 100% sure the link works and to my "Surprise" it seems Audi must be working on that build-site.
So, maybe when you actually see this post Audi will have Stopped working on that build site and the link will once again work as it did yesterday.
Below link to the build,
https://www.audiusa.com/models/audi-...N7 PEF PNX 0P6

Just in case I'll select some of those pictures and post below,

Below link to the Audi Black Side-Graphics,
https://parts.audiusa.com/p/Audi_201...4G0064317.html

Below the Audi Sport C/F rear spoiler and honestly I have not been able to actually find it to supply the link to it.
I have tried every various names I can think of searching for it to get the actual Part# and for pictures have had zero success.
This is all I have of it.
I Apologize for not having something better for you to work with for the C/F rear spoiler.
Maybe you have much better images of it or perhaps you know how to locate it for ordering it.

If anyone knows where to find the Audi Sport C/F rear spoiler I would really like to have that information and link.

Terry
Success,

I know a member over on another Mustang Internet Site that turns out is a Graphics Designer.

So I sent him the pictures above and politely ask him if he could do his Magic and add the 2 changes in the pictures ???

Guess what ???

This is exactly what I wanted to at least get the general idea of what the TT RS would look like as I built it and with the 2-Changes.

I think I'm in.

I could never find the darn Audi Sport C/F rear spoiler to actually view it as a part for sale.
But, I'm thinking by the time I'm actually ready to order the Audi Sports parts will be easily found on the internet, hopefully, including this rear C/F spoiler.

A Happy Camper,
Terry
Old 10-30-2017, 02:21 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Wow, Terry. He does good work.

Also from SEMA today... More details on the timeline. "These will become available at select dealers in 2018." ( Audi Sport Performance Parts, TT Clubsport Turbo Concept Debut at SEMA | Automobile Magazine )
Old 10-30-2017, 02:41 PM

Wow, Terry. He does good work.

Also from SEMA today... More details on the timeline. "These will become available at select dealers in 2018." ( Audi Sport Performance Parts, TT Clubsport Turbo Concept Debut at SEMA Automobile Magazine )
BlackOptic,

Ryan is the stuff for sure he did that in like an hour for me and sent it right back in an E-Mail and even asked if I needed any other changes ???
Nice fellow

I did go over on the Thread I started sometime ago and did a new post with much better organization.
If you or others care to check it out link below guys,
https://www.audiworld.com/forums/tt-.../#post25060209

I really like that look now for sure as it makes the TT RS look like the Real-Deal !!!

Terry
Old 10-30-2017, 06:58 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Audi official press release from SEMA. https://www.media.audiusa.com/en-us/releases/199

Quick Reply: Audi Performance Parts Available