TT (Mk3) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk3 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2014- present

My 2017 Audi TTS

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2017, 03:03 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default My 2017 Audi TTS

hey all happy new years. I am extremely active in audizine. However there is not much activity in the TT section so i thought id expand a bit

No stranger to audi here as i just picked up my 4th one recently

My first audi

2nd

3rd

And t, my 4th

Specs:

2017 mythos black / express red
Technology package
B+o sound system
Black optics plus
Painted red calipers

Mods so far:

034 intake ( thanks to mops and the supreme power team )

15/20mm spacers ( again, thanks to mops)

To be continued...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-02-2017, 04:02 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome Bk. Looks like you've always been a big Audi fan. Love the red seats. Curious, why did you give up the R8 for a TT?
Old 01-02-2017, 04:34 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by jermarTT
Welcome Bk. Looks like you've always been a big Audi fan. Love the red seats. Curious, why did you give up the R8 for a TT?
Thank you!

As much as i love the r8, being my only car itnwas a really big pain moving that thing around the city. R tronic transmission was horrible. Had to go back something a bit more daily friendly. And the TTs was it. Awesome car, just as fast, if not, a bit faster than the r8 in the city with more accessible power down low. Plus the interior is just awesome.
Old 01-02-2017, 06:09 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts

Ok, it's a wrap folks. Turn off the internet. Your lusting for an R8 is over. :-) Be happy that your TTS is "da bomb", and get out and drive.

Bk, welcome to AW. You've shown a beautiful collection of cars. I am actually still on the fence over a S5 or TTS... so I am not sure which forum section I will end up in. :-)
Old 01-02-2017, 07:42 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by a4avant-ti
Ok, it's a wrap folks. Turn off the internet. Your lusting for an R8 is over. :-) Be happy that your TTS is "da bomb", and get out and drive.

Bk, welcome to AW. You've shown a beautiful collection of cars. I am actually still on the fence over a S5 or TTS... so I am not sure which forum section I will end up in. :-)
Thank you!

Audizine is def a great place if u want info on s5. Im pretty active there so id b more than happy to help

With that said if space wasnt a factor id pick the tts over the s5 unless u r waiting for the new one.
Old 01-02-2017, 12:17 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bknewtype
Thank you!

As much as i love the r8, being my only car itnwas a really big pain moving that thing around the city. R tronic transmission was horrible. Had to go back something a bit more daily friendly. And the TTs was it. Awesome car, just as fast, if not, a bit faster than the r8 in the city with more accessible power down low. Plus the interior is just awesome.
Congrats...she's a beauty! Great series of cars and what a ringing endorsement for the TTS coming from the R8! Also agree about the amazing usable city speed of the TTS. The car gives you the speed you need to do necessary maneuvers quickly, precisely, and most importantly, safely. Lastly, I don't know if it was the break-in or I've just learned to drive the car better, but the turbo lag that I noticed more early on, is now nearly nonexistent.

Last edited by f1point0; 01-02-2017 at 12:25 PM.
Old 01-02-2017, 12:19 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by f1point0
Congrats...she's a beauty! Great series of cars and what a ringing endorsement for the TTS coming from the R8!
There was nothing out there that remotely excited me other than the tts. It truely is a full package in terms of power, looks, and utility. Heck i drove a sofa bed home the other day!
Old 01-02-2017, 12:26 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bknewtype
There was nothing out there that remotely excited me other than the tts. It truely is a full package in terms of power, looks, and utility. Heck i drove a sofa bed home the other day!
Lol, amazing! Hopefully you got a photo of that...
Old 01-02-2017, 12:28 PM
AudiWorld Member

heres some randoms of my r8. only thing i miss is the exotic looks and the v8 exhaust note

IMG_6239 by Bknewtype, on Flickr

IMG_5670 by Bknewtype, on Flickr

IMG_5668 by Bknewtype, on Flickr

IMG_5547 by Bknewtype, on Flickr

and heres some of my super stock TTs!

IMG_6476 by Bknewtype, on Flickr

IMG_6441 by Bknewtype, on Flickr

IMG_6439 by Bknewtype, on Flickr

IMG_6405 by Bknewtype, on Flickr

IMG_6389 by Bknewtype, on Flickr

IMG_6375 by Bknewtype, on Flick

mods installed so far:

suntek self healing paint protection film full front end with amber vinyl delete
034 motorsport cf intake
ecs tuning turbo muffler delete
h and r 10/15mm spacers
Old 01-02-2017, 12:30 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by f1point0
Lol, amazing! Hopefully you got a photo of that...
i did actually, i was pretty proud

Quick Reply: My 2017 Audi TTS