TT (Mk3) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk3 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2014- present

My TTRS thread.

Old 05-17-2019, 12:17 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 33 Likes on 22 Posts

That’s a big FMIC compared to my APR FMIC🥺
Old 05-18-2019, 01:06 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Ordered black fuel door from TAG

Originally Posted by BlackOptic
Keep it coming', Brknjmpr!

So... I'm liking the black rings - can you add the item number for those (near the link above)? (I looked on eBay, but it didn't look like they had the hood mounted rings.)

But, without switching out the gas cap, in retrospect, I may skip blacked out rings. Found a black cap yet? :-) (Yes, ABT has one in carbon.)

That's the gloss black fuel door from TAG Motorsports. They keep the screws original color. The fuel door cost me as much as both front and rear badges and rings combined.
Old 06-04-2019, 09:42 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Awesome thread

Car looks amazing. Thanks for sharing all the updates and behind the scenes info.
Old 06-08-2019, 11:12 PM
Previously “CALE262”

Received 61 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by Faizanym
Car looks amazing. Thanks for sharing all the updates and behind the scenes info.

Thanks!

Have all the carbon bit from carbon-designz.com, mirror caps, rear diffuser, front diffuser. I have the front splitter also but decided to leave it off, looks better with the white to break things up...I might put it on again and try it out for a while but right now I’m happy with it as she sits.

Last edited by BRKNJMPR; 06-08-2019 at 11:14 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by BRKNJMPR:
GaBoYnFla (07-10-2020), Raj Rao (09-25-2019)
Old 06-09-2019, 08:59 AM
2019 RS3 ordered 1-5-2019

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

BRKNJMPR,

Thanks for taking the time and effort to post all the pictures you have on this site for others like myself to enjoy.
Your TTRS is Striking !!!

​​​​​​​Terry
The following users liked this post:
BRKNJMPR (10-22-2019)
Old 10-22-2019, 03:12 PM
Previously “CALE262”

So much has happened in the last five months or so and I have neglected to keep this updated. I need to sit down for and hour or so sometime this week and sort this thread out now that the summer is over. I really have been blessed to have found such a great hobby full of such wonderful people!

Old 11-10-2019, 05:36 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice.
The following users liked this post:
BRKNJMPR (11-10-2019)
Old 11-10-2019, 01:07 PM
Previously “CALE262”

Haven't done a whole lot with the car lately, I do have some more plan but they are on hold while I am finishing my garage... just so much time in the day. I have ordered more parts and I am planning a new wrap for the spring as I think this one has one more winter in it before it look too beat for me to bear. I was recently asked by a local photographer if he could use my car in a shoot and of course I said yes, I don't know what the rule are here when it comes to nudity so I'll just post this one picture but the photographer want to use my car with other models which I think I'll enjoy

model @little_missness photo credit @photography.by.ryan

Last edited by BRKNJMPR; 11-10-2019 at 01:40 PM.
Old 07-10-2020, 02:50 PM
Previously “CALE262”

So many things have happened to the car and I have not updated this in a while so where to start...

I modified my IE airbox. the idea here was that in case the intake below became plugged with snow your box would still have somewhere to pull air from...I don't know how much I buy into that but OK. Others said you got a better induction noise in the car, I'm down for that. Last of all, it has been shown that this modification has shown an increase of power on the dyno, I like that... and it was just something to kill some time while locked down for the whole Chinese virus.
Most people have just cut slot in the side of the box but I decied to take it one step further and cut out the IE logo which looked kind of nifty. Then I used some grill from an overhead stove filter and some silicone to hold it in place, this would keep out the big nasty stuff and look pleasing at the same time...so there it is.

Old 07-10-2020, 03:00 PM
Previously “CALE262”

The next little add was the carbon fuse box cover which my wife added to my Christmas stocking last year. It ism't a whole new lid for the fuse box but rather sits on top of the lid as a nice facade. I wanted to make sure it didn't get completely scratched up so I coated it right away with some EXO. I attached it to the fuse lid with some velcro so it would be easier to remove and replace if need be. Just a nice little dress up piece, I love my wife

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My TTRS thread.