TT (Mk3) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk3 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2014- present

Snow Pics Of My "Grown Up" TT....R8 Winter Shots

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2019, 05:18 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

BADD *** Bro.
Old 03-25-2019, 11:37 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts

OT: farmerjones, I hope you, your family, your farm and your cars are safe from these floods! Be well.
Old 03-25-2019, 08:34 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 152 Likes on 103 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackOptic
OT: farmerjones, I hope you, your family, your farm and your cars are safe from these floods! Be well.
Thanks, we have had many fields flooded by rivers out of their banks and have some baby calves die from the wet, muddy conditions...but we are only 100 miles away from the utter devastation of SW Iowa. The average person can not comprehend the loss farmers and ranchers are facing in Iowa and Nebraska. It's estimated 1,000,000 baby calves had died, and most of these farms will not have the water receded in time to plant a crop for this season. With water receding from the rooftops of homes now there is feet worth of sand covering every inch of ground. It's bewildering and has costs farmers billions, much of which is not covered by insurance....

I appreciate the reaching out and kind words. Lets just say the Audi's are getting a lot of baths, as the muddy driveway is like a swamp and never improves....
Old 03-26-2019, 05:36 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You reminded me of my winter pic.

Freezing Rain Anyone