Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Terrible Trap, Do you know?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 11:35 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Terrible Trap, Do you know?

A coincidently chance, I met a client recently. He is carrying our car dvd players now. We took a nice dinner. During the dinner, he told me a story about his last supplier, A big trap as we thought.

He bought car dvd players from his last supplier with a very nice price at that moment. After 3 month, he got some returns as the TFT display went white. In fact that’s not too much matter. After he sent back to his supplier, they charged him for the LCD display.

Do you find any problem now?

Usually, when you buy car dvd players, you are mostly caring about the pixels, brightness, contrast and so on. If everything is the same, you will pick the cheaper one, right? If so, you may get into the trap same as my friend.

Class A and Class B TFT LCD, do you know about that. They have same parameter on pixels, brightness, and contrast. But huge difference on price. Class A LCD is qualified and new which is SOMICAR is using now for all our products. CLASS B is unqualified and there are flaws for the display or second-hand. The life of the TFT is shorten a lot, mostly it would come the problem of white screen, black screen, or display in half of it.

So when you buy car dvd players, pay more attentions on the TFT LCD.
Old 01-19-2015, 06:02 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey thanks fr sharing information !