VAG-COM Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stupid Fookin' user can't seem to get the right driver for his XP Pro SP2/Dell D630 Latitude

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 07:05 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This is a public forum or at least I thougt it was and not www.ross-tech.com

you bots are proving me wrong though. So just keep making yourself look like advertisement for ross-tech.

What you and all the other bots around here have done is motivate a senior DBA to group his friends to write a proper interface. I'm laughing at VAG-COM now that I have it working. Pitiful to think that is where the program is at after all these years.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:09 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default If you took the time to read the FAQ..

"This forum is sponsored by Ross-Tech, the creators of VAG-COM diagnostic software for VW/Audi/SEAT/Skoda.

This forum is intended to foster discussion of diagnostic problems and procedures related to the use of VAG-COM.

Before posting any question, please take the time to read the VAG-COM Manual and the VAG-COM FAQ. Please use the AudiWorld Search to see if your question has already been answered."

But whatever.. this "bot" is done with you. And i'm sure all of your comments will make the "bots" at RossTech be so very eager to help you in the future.

BTW, I am not affiliated with RossTech. I'm just a user of their product, and a recipient of their excellent knowledge and customer service.
Old 10-21-2008, 08:10 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Sorry I'm trying to...

antagonize you and it looks to be working better than I even wanted so I do apologize for bots who don't have very thick AI installed yet. Don't bite so hard I'm only having fun with you.

BTW, I don't like to bring problems to people I like to bring solutions so me and my boys have been meeting to build an open source interface.

We will let anyone use it that wants that is a promise. And we won't be raging assmonkeys when people approach us.

I'll update AWOT when we have something to look at. Signing off for good on ...aw/vag so have fun hating seems to be working well for y'all
Old 10-21-2008, 08:38 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In order to antagonize, I'd have to care.. and I don't
Old 10-21-2008, 08:57 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default LOL. I had to come back to LOLz at that one. You are not fooling anyone. LOLz

Otherwise you would have done other things with your time but this is eating at you so you keep coming back for more. How much more do you want?
Old 10-25-2008, 05:58 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

wow, you're a major league ***