VAG-COM Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

vcds??

Old 10-24-2017, 09:27 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default vcds??

Hello everyone, i am new to this an i just got vcds. I own 04 a6 s-line an 06 A8 d3.

My questions is, i seen a lot of members help other member regarding coding an many more things that are possible with VCDS, which is great i had a problem with my A8 no connecting via bluetooth to my phone i was able to fix it by searching on the forum an just a lot of research.

My question is, i had to change coding on a specific channel on the telephone module (77) an it work but i would had no idea where to look if it was not for someone else having a similar problem in the past an sharing it on here, how can i find out what each channel of each module controls like is there is a specific web page that shows you like module 77 channel 111 is to reset MMI system like how do you find out what channel does what, like i ask this because i will like to see what other changes can be done on my own instead of just trying to find out whats has been done in the past, no that there is something wrong with that i just wanna have more knowledge of what i am doing instead of just fallowing instructions.

thanks
Old 11-10-2017, 08:45 AM
Audiworld Premium Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by oscar801
My question is .... is there a specific web page that shows you like module 77 channel 111 is to reset MMI system....
like how do you find out what channel does what,
like i ask this because i will like to see what other changes can be done on my own instead of just trying to find out whats has been done in the past, no that there is something wrong with that i just wanna have more knowledge of what i am doing instead of just fallowing instructions.
There is no such document outside the OE and even inside, we are not sure one exists given conversations had with those working for Audi. We have long looked for such documents. Most find the answers by doing as you did - finding those who have done what they hope to do.