Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A4 1-Owner, 1-of-1, 2009 A4 2.0T S-Line Prestige Quattro Caractere Avant w/ RS6 Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2015, 07:41 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default SOLD: 1-Owner, 1-of-1, 2009 A4 2.0T S-Line Prestige Quattro Caractere Avant

NOTE: This vehicle has been sold!

MORE PHOTOS AND INFORMATION AT: http://www.gearfx.com/a4/

Certified by Audi of America as one-of-a-kind in the U.S. (There were only 4 Brilliant Red 2009 A4 S-line Avants sold in the U.S., representing 0.1% of all 2009 A4 Avants.) Original owner, all records, always dealer serviced with Mobil 1 synthetic. Custom ordered ($51,525 MSRP) with rare options like full S-Line Sport Package (with Alcantara interior), Audi Drive Select, Navigation Package with Rear Camera, Rear Sunshades, and Prestige Package (which includes Bang & Olufsen stereo, keyless start/stop, 3-zone climate control, parking/blind spot sensors, and power everything including liftgate). Tasteful OEM+ mods like Caractere front bumper, RS4-style grill, facelift LED taillights, RS6-style wheels, and Huper Optik ceramic tint. Comes with 4 extra tires, 1 extra wheel, 3 sets of floor mats, and CanvasBack cargo liner. Mechanically 100% stock, with Quattro Torsen AWD and Tiptronic automatic transmission with steering wheel paddle shifters (no manual Avants were offered the U.S.).

This is a well-sorted vehicle in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition. Not a single door ding or dent. Needs nothing, everything works, ready to go. 73K miles with some warranty still in effect. Just serviced at 70k miles and had all sunroof drains cleaned. Recently replaced many parts including: B&O stereo amplifier, electric liftgate motors, fuel door lock actuator, A/C condenser, A/C pressure sensor, camshaft sensor, power steering cooler, transmission cooler, radiator fans, wiper blades, cabin pollen filter, and various trim.

Located in Athens, GA (near Atlanta) and owned by an active Audi Club board member from a multiple Audi family.

MODIFICATIONS
- Audi RS6-style wheels (19x8.5, 5x112 bolt pattern, 66.56 hub-centric, ET35 offset that sits 8mm further out than stock ET43 wheels)
- Spare set of 4 nearly new tires (Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT in 255/35R19)
- Caractere B8 front bumper cover with glossy black optics mesh grills and satin silver diffuser
- ECS Tuning RS4-style grill with glossy black optics honeycomb mesh and satin silver frame
- Audi Allroad facelift LED taillights with Kufatec wiring harness adapter kit and European light pattern coding
- LED interior dome, vanity mirror, map, glove box, trunk, and puddle light bulbs (crisp white color)
- LED license plate lamp housings
- Pre-wired for Valentine 1 radar/laser detector with remote display installation (Valentine 1 not included)
- Genuine Audi premium plush woven carpet floor mats with silver embroidered "A4" logos
- Genuine Audi all-season rubber floor mats
- Genuine Audi Music Interface USB & Apple iPod connector cables
- Genuine Audi Sport license plate frame
- Genuine Audi cargo net
- CanvasBack cargo (trunk) liner with rear seat back and side wall flaps and D-ring hook openings
- Audi Q7 102mm stainless steel exhaust tip finishers
- Removed "A4" and "2.0T quattro" badges on rear liftgate
- Carista coding to open/close all windows and sunroof (with turn signal blink confirmation) by long-press of key fob remote control button

OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT

Audi Drive Select ($2,950)

Manual side/rear sun shades ($500)

S-Line Sport Package: ($2,450)
- S-Line exclusive front and rear bumpers (similar to S4), with graphite gray front and rear diffusers
- S-Line exclusive side rocker moldings
- 19x8.5 S-Line exclusive cast alloy wheels with 255/35 ZR19 ultra high performance tires
- 20mm lower sport suspension
- Black leather/Alcantara front sport seats with silver contrast stitching and embossed "S-Line" logo
- Black Alcantara door panel inserts
- Black headliner
- Brushed aluminum interior trim
- S-Line perforated leather-wrapped 3-spoke multifunction steering wheel with silver contrast stitching
- Transmission gearshift paddles
- S-Line door sills
- S-Line fender badges

Prestige Package: ($7,800)
- Bang & Olufsen premium sound system
- Audi parking sensor system (rear)
- Advanced keyless start/stop
- Audi side assist lane change assistant
- Power liftgate with memory height position
- Xenon plus headlights with LED daytime running lamps
- Bluetooth hands-free phone interface
- 3-zone climate control
- Heated front seats
- Homelink universal garage door opener
- Satin chrome trim around side windows
- Auto-dimming interior/exterior mirrors
- Digital compass in interior mirror
- 6-disc Symphony radio with MP3 compatibility
- Audi Music Interface (AMI) with USB and Apple iPod connectivity
- 2-position memory for driver seat and exterior mirrors
- Driver information system with trip computer
- Rain/light sensor

Navigation Package with Camera: ($2,500)
- DVD-based Audi navigation system
- Voice control
- Color driver information system
- Rearview camera

Priced slightly above average market value for "regular" (stock) 2009 A4 S-line Avants at $27,000 and includes many extras like another set of tires.

More details and photos at: FOR SALE: 2009 Audi A4 2.0T S-Line Prestige Quattro Avant

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by BMWBig6; 11-14-2015 at 05:14 AM.
Old 11-06-2015, 10:57 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, drool!!!
Old 11-06-2015, 11:00 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

How much distance is there to the lift gate with the back seats up? down?
Old 11-06-2015, 12:54 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by 911 Crazy
Wow, drool!!! How much distance is there to the lift gate with the back seats up? down?
With the back seats up, I measure ~40" from the bottom (corner fold/crease) of the backseat to the center edge of the floor (roughly equivalent to the vertical plane of the liftgate's inner trim). Because of the slightly rounded curvature of the rear bumper (overhead plan view), that distance is only 39" from the backseat to the corners (where the taillights are).

With the seats down, you have about 73-74" from the back of the driver seat to the liftgate (measured at the center of the bumper), but that's with the driver seat in my normal seating position. Add/subtract a few inches depending on how tall you are.

You didn't ask but the ceiling height to floor height is around 30-31", and the width of the cargo compartment is about 40" too.

Does that help? Here is a picture with metric units too:

Old 11-06-2015, 12:59 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Great info. Just wish I had my truck sold already. GL
Old 11-06-2015, 01:03 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Is that a double sunroof? Is the B&O system similar to the system in the A8's? What does a Valentine radar system run? Thanks again.
Old 11-06-2015, 01:20 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Great info. Just wish I had my truck sold already. GL
Fingers crossed that you sell it quickly! I'd love to sell the Avant to an enthusiast in the forum community.

What does a Valentine radar system run? Thanks again.
https://store.valentine1.com/Store/

Valentine 1's pricing has been the same for ages, $399 plus shipping. You can also find them on craigslist in the $250-$350 range. A remote display is another $39.

Is the B&O system similar to the system in the A8's?
It's similar but not as fancy as the A8's (for instance the tweeters don't rise out of the dashboard). I actually emailed the B&O folks a few times while my car was on order, and they provided a lot of interesting info about the A4 Avant's 505-watt 14 speaker system. For example, I asked them if they really tuned the wagon's system any differently than the sedan or carried everything over as-is. The engineer told me they spent around 300 hours tuning each car and the Avant is treated as its own vehicle because of the different cabin shape, volume, acoustics, etc. (The Avant actually has a different design subwoofer than the sedan, and rear surround speakers are way in the back on the D-pillars!). I'm very happy with it myself, and have almost ALWAYS upgraded the factory system to some better aftermarket setup. This is the first factory system I left alone. It won't thump your neighbor's house or set off car alarms, because the bass is tight and not boomy. The sound is very natural and accurate, favoring clarity and range over pure volume or punch.

Is that a double sunroof?
Yes, it's the Open Sky panoramic sunroof, about 80% larger than a normal single sunroof. Only the front pane slides or pops open, the rear is fixed closed. The Avant sunroof is different than the sedan's in this regard, and also slides up and out (vs. into/below the roof). The wind deflector is different on the Avant too (like a sail made out of black panty hose). It's very effective up to about 60 MPH then buffeting starts to increase.

More pics of my sunroof:

Here are some more pics (not mine, found on Google):

Last edited by BMWBig6; 11-06-2015 at 05:46 PM.
Old 11-06-2015, 03:44 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Thanks for the info. Very quality presentation.
Old 11-06-2015, 05:43 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Thanks for the info. Very quality presentation.
You're welcome! Let me know if you think of anything else (or if you sell your truck! ).
Old 11-07-2015, 04:20 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Will do. Have a nice weekend!

Quick Reply: Audi A4 1-Owner, 1-of-1, 2009 A4 2.0T S-Line Prestige Quattro Caractere Avant w/ RS6 Wheels