Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi TT 2000 Audi TT project car. $1500

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2019, 11:36 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Audi TT project car. $1500

I have for sale a 2000 Audi TT Quattro. I purchased the car last year for $2000 intending to fix up the car and have not had much time to do anything. I realize now I should have bought a car in better condition and just enjoyed driving it.

Positives:
Racing down pipe, Cold air intake, BOV, aftermarket intercooler, New front drivers side axle, New front bearings and hubs, Coilovers, Koenig 18 inch wheels, Extra set of tires with 30% left on them. Rear hubs and bearings (not installed) New front and rear pads(not installed)
The previous owner replaced the timing belt, water pump, and power steering pump.
All the normal things work well on it from the heat to the radio etc...
The car runs and drives. Shifts well.

Negatives:
The SAI was deleted which can be looked at as a positive or negative.
The car has a major oil leak. I believe I have it narrowed down to the rear main seal needing replaced. I do not have a lift and am not willing to have a mechanic do the work.
The tires on it are completely worn.
The headliner was partially replaced by the previous owner and is done in diamond faux leather. It’s not really my taste.
Headlights had small cracks that were sealed with a poly sealer. They do not leak but arent perfect. There is a small crease in hood on the drivers side.
The front lower bumper was removed to make room for the intercooler and never replaced.
Pixels on dash are glitchy but that’s extremely common.
The car needs a tune as well.
The drivers side seat is worn and has seat covers in the front.
The car has 209,000.

If purchased someone needs to bring a car carrier or have it towed unless you live close by.
The car car needs someone that has the time and tools to make it a fun car.

I have a clean title and I’d be willing to trade for another Audi TT MK1. Much nicer with me coming up with some additional cash of course.

Im not in a hurry to sell, so no low ball offers. It’s a $1500 car. I could part it out and scrap the rest and get $1500. I’d like to see it go to someone that wants a cool low budget AWD tuner car.

I can send videos or additional pics to anyone that’s interested.

email: brianard30@gmail.com

Old 03-31-2019, 11:44 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cincinnati Area

Sorry, should have added this.