Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other 2000 Nogaro S4- Built Motor and Heads- GTX2863's...550WHP

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2016, 02:17 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Nogaro S4- Built Motor and Heads- GTX2863's...550WHP

Asking $15,000 OBO. You wont offend me, just ask.

Early 2000 model Nogaro Blue Sport (added the Brushed Aluminum Rear View Mirror Caps as the early models did not receive them) with Nogaro Alcantara Interior, early style Aluminum Uprights, NO ESP . It is in my opinion a desirable example.

Fully built, 550+WHP, 540 WTQ 2000 Nogaro Blue Audi S4 with sport Nogaro Alcantara interior.

Name:  front%20left_zpsvolswwpn.jpg
Views: 3215
Size:  130.4 KB
Name:  DS%20ext_zpskiwafjdx.jpg
Views: 3208
Size:  139.0 KB
Name:  int%203_zpswbfornlq.jpg
Views: 3071
Size:  88.1 KB
Name:  engine%201_zpsr5qasfhx.jpg
Views: 3083
Size:  115.2 KB

There are less than 15k miles on the built motor and 2.8L built heads. Recently upgraded to Garrett GTX2863 Turbos less than 7k miles ago. The body has been well taken care of for 179k miles, although not perfect, when waxed it is a good looking car and gets compliments everywhere I go.

This car is a beast, it will break the tires loose in 1st and 2nd and depending on road conditions and temperature, 3rd. It sounds amazing and drives solid. I have owned B5s for 15 years from stock, to stage 2, 3, and now this. This car is very good for its age and for what it is, I do not want to sell it but it feels like time for a change(i.e. B7 RS4). One drive in this car and you will be hooked. The interior is great, only exception being a small tear in drivers seat bolster.

It runs consistent 2.5 FATS on a 93 octane only tune. Adding Methanol Injection alone would easily net over 600whp, and the Garrett GTX2863 Turbos are capable of much more should you want that much. It pulls extremely hard from 3,800 RPM to the 7,500 RPM Redline. After a brief discussion with Daz he thinks 600whp
on stock fuel lines and rails is where the car should end up without Meth.

Engine Build: 13K Miles Ago:
Hot tanked, decked, machined and honed with new Piston Rings, Rod, Main and Thrust Bearings. New OEM oil pump and chain, hot tanked OEM pistons.

Rosten Forged Connecting Rods with ARP Rod Bolts

2.8 Heads and cams with Supertech Inconel Valvetrain (built to handle 8k RPM)

Two Garrett GTX2863 Billet Aluminum Turbos with .64AR Tial V-Band Turbine Housings and anti-surge compressor covers. Two Turbosmart 38MM external wastegates

ARD Tubular Exhaust Manifolds, 3" Downpipes and EWG Dump Tubes, All ceramic coated

ER Side Mount intercoolers (no shrouds)

Bosch EV14 72lb Fuel injectors, Bosch 044 300lph in-tank fuel pump, 95mm Aluminum air intake/MAF housing w/K&N drflow airfiter

Freshly rebuilt Southbend Stage 5 Extreme 6 Puck clutch and AWE LWFW, AWE drivetrain stabilizer, JHM short shifter and stabilizer bushings, OEM shift linkage rebuild

Vogtland GT coilovers and Stoptech ST-40 big brake kit up front.

To compliment the OEM blue alcantara interior I have added a RS4 air leather shift **** and a re-wrapped OEM steering wheel with RS4 air leather look-a-like. Also, have a Pioneer AVIC D3 with iPod hookup in glovebox.

There are a lot of other things and recent maintenance that has been performed included TB and water pump, thermostat, etc...3k miles ago. You can email me at

a DOT goinsalvos@gmail.com for an extremely detailed write up and some videos.

Car is currently on stock B6 s4 18" Avus wheels and Dunlop Wintersport 3d with 70% Tread life.
Old 02-18-2016, 03:11 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

trying to contact you