Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other 2001 AUDI S4 AVANT SW 4X4 2.7T

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2015, 06:42 AM
WFS
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 AUDI S4 AVANT SW 4X4 2.7T

Hello,

I'm not an Audi (or any kind of car) enthusiast, this car was definitely wasted on me! I was talked into buying it by an ex when I neede a new car a few years ago (2011). I soon realized that he just wanted to be able to drive it, with me footing the bill.

In any case, the previous owners took emaculate care of it, kept it inside, kept it serviced, etc., but I've aged it considerably- I mean, some scratches and dents, but I've taken it in regularly, maintenence and repair work as necessary, etc. In the past I've had various people walk up to me on the street and ask if I'd sell it. I mostly just didn't want to deal with having to buy a replacement car, but now I may be ready.

~113000 Miles.

Full records kept prior to me - but I wasn't so good, but I will try to get my papers together. If you live in the Philadelphia area and you are seriously interested, then let's talk.

If you can recommend anywhere else to list this so that the right folks will see it, let me know. I will need time to secure another car, so I can't sell it right now today, but soonish. Part of my decision to get another car is based on what I could get for this one, so I am still figuring it all out.

I realize that this isn't the typical listing, but wanted to explain my situation...

Thanks...
Old 04-15-2015, 02:20 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Color? Pics? Location? Contact Info? Lol
Old 04-15-2015, 05:06 PM
WFS
AudiWorld Newcomer

Hi,
My post does actually say that I'm in Philadelphia. The car is silver with black leather interior, the email I set up yesterday (and posted in the car window) is AudiS4.2001.forsale@gmail.com. I will answer questions asked and provide information requested best I can. The car was purchased from Texas with a mechanic friend flying down to retrieve it. All records were faxed to us, etc., but I seriously don't have the time to do that for somebody right now (it was a lot), so I'd rather have somebody local who can read through papers and check out the car in person. (I'm a single parent working fulltime with a 4yo, so time is limited). I don't want to spend a lot of time here if there aren't folks interested. I can get a photo up in the next day or so. Automatic transmission. The timing belt was replaced before I got the car (I have the records), I put new tires on last year. Thanks for your questions.