Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other 2002 Audi S6 quattro $6500

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2018, 09:57 PM
MAS
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default 2002 Audi S6 quattro $6500

FOR SALE A 2002 Audi S6 quattro $6500

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE AD!!

Car is being sold in New York City------>>>LOCAL SALES ONLY WILL NOT SHIP!!

This Car is Fast and it still runs great!

It's a 16 year old car that has been very well taken care of, but its not perfect as any 16 year old car.
As far as the engine and transmission they are solid and have been maintained with regular synthetic oil changes and trans fluid has always been topped off during every oil change as needed. It was my daily driver, but I needed to get something bigger for work so I leased a new pick up truck. The car has been sitting for a few months in my Art studio but has been started and run for 15-20 min every week as any car that should when it sits. I'm not only an Audi enthusiast but also an ex Audi mechanic, needless to say I babied her. I have owned her for the past 10+ years.

Recently it had a few things installed, below is the list.
1)Catalytic converters
2)H&R springs
3)Break pads
4)Coolant tank with new fluid
5)Battery
6)Power steering pump
7)Oil change
8)Front Control arms
9)Front Wheel bearings

Upgrades from the past.
1)Full original RS6 interior White on Black: Seats, Door panels, OEM Carbon Fiber trim (missing drivers side door, dark wood is there now) I got the interior for free from a guy that I did a full black swap in to his car from another RS6.
2)17" BBS wheels to drive in NYC as the original 18" wheels I did not want to wreck but need new tires, will give these with the purchase. Also will throw in a staggered set of 20" Privat Nets wheels with true size tires to run on a Quattro system without damaging the quattro 4 wheel drive. Unfortunately one is bent and cracked, but hey they are yours for free. Used them in westchester county where the car was mainly driven on highways but came to NYC and hit a nice pothole and that was the end of that.

The car was my daily driver for the past 10+ years and it served me well. This car is for the Audi enthusiast that will put in some TLC to iron out the few small issues.

List of Issues
1)Rear windshield wiper motor needs to be replaced
2)WindShield has a crack in it as one of my friends dropped something on it in my shop.Will give new cowl cover with it.
3)Rear top tail light does not light up, I tested it and it works outside of the car but does not light up when connected in car, could be a fuse I just don't have the time to look in to it.
4)Needs an alignment, as one would get when they get new tires for it.
5)AC does not blow cold air, but AC system is full of fresh freon. AC/heater unit (button controls) needs to be swapped out, will include this also.
6)Front passenger side door latch needs to be replaced its a bit finicky. Will include a good door lock/switch/latch.

Thats it. There is some good room for negotiation, but do not low ball me. I will just ignore your emails.

I have a few parts I never got around to installing but will sell at an extra cost.
1)Brand new never painted OEM RS6 front bumper $500
2)Brand new never painted OEM RS6 side skirts with sills and bottom door trim to match $500
The parts even now from the dealer are still over $2000 so yes those are my final prices.

Send me an email if you are truly interested in this car.
If you buy the car I will do my best to give you any part you may need for it as long as I have it in my possession.

Thanks for reading all this hope to hear from an Audi fanatic soon.

The Car runs great and its as fast as it was when it was new.
Attached Thumbnails 2002 Audi S6 quattro 00-img_1027.jpg   2002 Audi S6 quattro 00-img_1026.jpg   2002 Audi S6 quattro 00-img_1024.jpg   2002 Audi S6 quattro 00-img_1023.jpg  
Attached Images   
Old 02-28-2018, 02:18 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default A WAGON!

You should specify that in your ad as there are some real wagon fanatics out there!!!
Old 02-28-2018, 03:48 PM
MAS
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Stevereddy
You should specify that in your ad as there are some real wagon fanatics out there!!!
Thanks for the suggestion. I will do that as soon as I figure out how to edit the thread.
I'm either missing something or just clueless.
Old 03-02-2018, 03:28 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anyone looking for a 2002 S6 will know it only came as a wagon. Maybe interior pictures?

At the bottom right of your original posting should be a little "edit" button that will let you change/add stuff.
Old 03-02-2018, 03:49 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Huh

i didn't know they were wagons only. Put the vehicle on cars.com. It's free, I've sold several cars thru them
Old 03-16-2018, 10:59 AM
MAS
AudiWorld Junior Member

The S6 has Sold. Thanks for all your interests guys. I still can't figure out how to make it say SOLD in my original post.