Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A4 2003 B6 A4 1.8t 5-spd

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2016, 05:36 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default 2003 B6 A4 1.8t 5-spd

Up for sale is my 2003 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro 5-speed. It currently has a little over 176k on the clock, but is my current daily driver so that will go up. Clutch/Trans only have ~60k on them. Dark metallic blue over tan leather. I have done a lot of maintenance to it in my time of ownership thinking it would be my daily for the next 5 years, but I am switching gears and getting back into the 5cyl game. This thing is great on gas, and awesome in the snow. It is a great daily driver that isn't mind numbingly boring and if you want, it's in perfect shape to put a tune on it or move up to a larger turbo (it currently has the stock tune). A/C blows cold, sunroof works fine, heat works great, and cruise control is functional. Aftermarket headunit, bluetooth capable, sub in trunk (although not really my thing so it's disconnected). Suspect aftermarket speaks but never popped the door panels off.

Comes on 16" OEM Avus wheels with Hankook snow tires that only have ~5k miles on them.
Note: ski racks, bike rack, and wind fairing to NOT come with the car, but the bars may be part of the deal if you choose.

I have a few misc extra parts that we can work into the deal if you so choose as well.

Recent maintenance:
Timing belt, water pump, camshaft seals, upgraded 710N valve, inner + outer tie rods, both front wheel bearings.
Pipercross reusable/washable air filter, air cabin filter with activated charcoal.
Camshaft and crank position sensors, miscellaneous vacuum check valves.
ECS Tuning 2.0T coil pack upgrade with adapter, OEM ignition wiring harness with protector/sheath, fuel harness pigtails, new thermostat.
Full PCV system overhaul: 034 silicone PCV system with billet PCV valve, pressure regulator, suction/jet pump.
Glove box hinge fixed, seat back + lumbar support fixed.
New windshield, new OEM all weather floor mats.

Current needs:
Some spots of the paint's clear coat isn't 100%.
PO burnt part of the driver's seat bolster.
Right rear bulb needs replacing at time of pictures being taken, will take care of that before time of sale.
That's about it. I've done my best to make sure the car is up to full capacity.

$5300 OBO. Shoot me a message/email if you want to know more or to come see it, thanks for looking.
Old 03-15-2016, 04:14 PM
AudiWorld Member

Bump - OBO

Have full set of rotors + pads and fuel filter that can go with, or might just get put on here soon.
Old 03-19-2016, 10:26 AM
AudiWorld Member

Flash sale price, $3900. Just want the space back in the driveway.

Thanks
Old 04-04-2016, 11:35 AM
AudiWorld Member

Sold.