Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > Classifieds > Vehicles For Sale
Reload this Page >

Audi A6 2004 Audi allroad 2.7T Quattro Wagon 4D (not running right now)

Notices
Vehicles For Sale This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A6 2004 Audi allroad 2.7T Quattro Wagon 4D (not running right now)

Old 08-03-2018, 11:35 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Cool 2004 Audi allroad 2.7T Quattro Wagon 4D (not running right now)

I'll be upfront right now: I am no Audi expert, but I know a good looking car when I see one, and I'm pretty depressed to be letting this beauty go at 135K miles simply because I cannot afford this repair. Two months ago, I drove the car on a Sunday and everything was totally fine. Monday morning, the key turns, the engine tries to start, and nothing. I had it towed to my mechanic (twice) and he's feeling pretty confident it needs a new timing belt, and then he gave me the price tag and I had a meltdown, so I'm selling my baby. If you are an Audi mechanic, or at least know how to fix the timing belt, than this car is in great condition for you!

The good: We are the third owners (first owner was Portland Timbers owner, Mike Golub), so this car has been babied for years! It has new front suspension, new tires at 124,000 ($800 Eclipse All Seasons), new brakes, tags good until 12/2018, CLEAN TITLE, and overall, exterior and interior are in amazing condition. This car has alllll the awesome features a $50,000 car should have: power everything, heater front/back, roof racks/bike rack, tons of trunk space, lay-flat rear seats, low miles (135,000), tons of power.

The bad: Our dog chewed the front seat belts a bit (in pictures). They still work fine, but material is chewed (can't afford this repair either right now). There's a small rip in leather in drivers seat. We figured we'd get something more affordable to drive around and repair.

We are selling this car as-is! No parts - you must buy the whole car. We can tow it to you within 50 miles of our home (NE Portland, Oregon) or you come get it

. Please e-mail me for more information. Serious buyers only! Make us an offer.