Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A8 2005 A8L 4.2 in Vegas 135k mi.

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2017, 05:44 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 A8L 4.2 in Vegas 135k mi.

asking $7,500 obo
Considering selling since it doesn't fit in my garage. Did all the hard maintenance that was needed with genuine parts.

I love the power and feel of this car, but it does not fit in my garage due to a built in wall at the far end for a makeshift laundry room. It's about 2" too long. I'd prefer to be able to pull in straight. I just want to break even on my purchase.

It has a clear car fax, clear Title, passed emissions no prob.

So many options:
Power front and rear seats. A.C. and massage in front seats. Sun shades in rear doors. Touchless trunk lift and shut. Parking assist front and rear. Solar powered sunroof climate control. Fold away side mirrors. Auto dim mirrors. Keyless entry. Keyless start. Sat nav. Sirius XM. On star. 19" wheels with nearly tires. Fresh oil change. Cold weather package with ski bag built into trunk. Huge trunk. Tons of rear leg room. Adaptive cruise control. Dynamic Air ride suspension. 16 or more interior customizable courtesy lights. Dynamic audio settings in radio. On board in dash diagnoatics and more.

Fully dealer maintained noted on carfax.

All manuals and tool kit come with car.

Freshly buffed and waxed.

Notes: it's a 2005 and fully electronic. Was a smoker owned at one point, but the smell is starting to fade as I did a deep clean.

New new OEM parts as of January.
Timing belt, water pump, coil packs, plugs, motor mount, variable valve timing solenoid, and air suspension fix in Jan with genuine Audi parts @$2k. You won't find another with this many miles with all the work done for this cheap.

Have scan for o2 sensor being too old on one side, but might fix prior to selling. Runs great.

Would consider trade for an A4/A6 quattro wagon with fewer miles or newer model year. AWD subaru or BMW AWD as well. Maybe 4x4 Escape. Want something that will fit in the garage.

Pics on my Craigslist post.
https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/6064712463.html

Last edited by gaber6; 04-05-2017 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Mileage