Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A8 2005 Audi A8L - Lots of upgrades!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2019, 09:35 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 43 Likes on 29 Posts
Default 2005 Audi A8L - Lots of upgrades!

Not sure why the other thread was closed, but I am selling my A8! I got something a bit smaller to drive downtown, and no longer have room for the big girl! The car is in fantastic shape, inside and out, top to bottom, and needs nothing at all. Everything works, it's up to date on every maintenance item, it drives as I imagine it did when new. It has had a backup camera retrofitted in addition to the parking sensors, an updated steering wheel with paddle shifters, satellite radio installed, bluetooth, and AMI with a jack routed to the center console for easy access. It also has the brakes from an S8 and the wheels from a D4, with the Continental Contisilent tires having 5000 miles on them. The car has 158k on it but you'd never know to look at it or drive it, it seems like at most half that mileage judging by its appearance and how it drives, it really is extremely clean. In the past year, all of the worn suspension bushings were replaced in the front and rear suspension, new spark plugs, transmission service, coolant flush, front pads and rotors, tires, air and cabin filters, serpentine belt, fuel filter, and the oil change will be due in about 2000 miles. The timing belt was replaced 50k miles ago, and all of those components appear in fine shape. This car really is ready to go right now across the country if you wanted with no preparation necessary, and I would bet is the best BFM A8 for sale in the country. The car is currently at factory ride height, but can be lowered if requested via VCDS. The car is located about 45 minutes outside of Los Angeles, and I'm asking $6900 or best offer.

___