Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other 2006 B7 S4 For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2014, 10:28 AM
LJ6
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 B7 S4 For Sale

Reluctantly listing my 2006 Brilliant Black S4 for sale. Within the next month, I'll be moving to Brooklyn and couldn't stand to let a car like this be parked on the street.
This is an incredible car and I'm truly disappointed that i have to sell it. For all the time I've owned it its provided such joy. Super smooth, plenty of torque and the grip... the grip is incredible. I'm going to miss it. A year of daily commuting into the city has taken its toll on me and my life would be much easier if work was just a subway ride away instead on a bus then another bus then a train. (I never take the car into the city)

-Brilliant Black with a black interior (full leather) and aluminum trim.
-6-speed manual
-Recently replaced clutch (about 3k on it)
-Recent tires (Continental Extreme Contact DWS, about 2k on them)
-Service records and receipts

The Positives: Paint is shiny and looks great. Oil was always changed on time (motul 8100) under my ownership (an extra 5L jug of motul will come with the car). Car was dealer serviced by previous owners (i have service records). If the price is right I'll include the bbs wheels shown in the pictures as well as a set of 17" wheels with almost new blizzaks. Comes with full sized spare. Car runs and drives excellently. Shifts smooth. Brakes are good. Those who know these cars know what an amazing engine this is... just as smooth at idle as it is at 6k rpms. Car has an occasional startup rattle, maybe 1 out of 10 times at worst. I've babied this car. I always park away from other cars, always wait until the idle drops to 800 before driving and ALWAYS wait until the car is fully warm before going above 3,000 rpms. I've only used Shell or BP 93octane fuel. I hope the future owner takes as good care of it as i have. Previous owner babied it as well. This is a great S4 that has been loved like a child.

The negatives: Car is in good condition but some small scratches and two dings from the previous ownership. One on the roof, and one on the trunk. Both are about the size of a quarter and could probably be removed easily they just never bothered me enough to do so. The only other negative is that the previous owner got sideswiped during a snowstorm. This shows up on the car fax. Several panels were replaced and repainted. All gaps line up and the paint is well matched. Never any frame damage.

I'm looking to get 20k but price is negotiable.

The best way to contact me is through email.

lucasjampolsky@gmail.com

Thanks!