Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A8 2009 A8 D3 W12 Oyster gray

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2018, 10:56 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 A8 D3 W12 Oyster gray

For sale is my 2009 Audi A8 with the 6.0l W12 engine with about 127,000 miles, that I have owned for about the past year, due to a changing role at work, I need to obtain a more economical vehicle!

Engine is a strong runner and has a ton of life left to it.

Asking price is $18,000.

Short list of features (see "Vehicle Information" attachment for the build sheet from Er Win).
  • Oyster Gray Exterior
  • Cardamon Beige interior with black carpeting
  • Adaptive Cruise
  • B&O Audio system
  • Lane departure warning
  • Side collision warning
  • Parking assist stytem
  • 5 passenger interior with front heated / ventilated seats
  • Rear seat entertainment
  • Rear seat side and rear sun shade
  • Sirius Satellite radio / CD Changer AMI
Basically all the features you would expect for a top of the line Audi A8 in 2009.

Vehicle condition:
Interior is in great condition with few one small mar on the passenger seat (leather dye would fix) and a small hole in the carpet on the drivers side (covered with floor mat). All ***** and controls have a good appearance.
Exterior is in great shape with a couple of minor blemishes, to be expected for the year.
Vehicle has aftermarket rims that are in my opinion Juvenile, but I have not had the chance to replace as of yet.

Recent repairs include:
  • New front brake pads
  • New passenger side front air shock (rebuild)
  • New front upper control arm bushings
  • New Continental DWS 06 tires (about 1500 miles ago)
  • New Drivers side front headlight enclosure
Items that are known issues with the vehicle
  • Keyless entry and push button start does not work, remote key operates fine and car starts with key, but I get a "key not recognized" on the dash with push button start, likely need a module to fix, quoted at $1,500, just not something I need. Car comes with one key
  • Alarm horn has a short and does not soundk, should be a simple fix, just not done. (car horn operates fine)
  • Massage function on driver seat is not operational, Don't know what to say but I do not need to have this, so I did not fix.
  • Couple of small paint issues, nothing major, see photos
  • VAG COM Scan notes issue with rear brake pads / parking brake, but I think this is one that is just not clearing, no dash lights
  • Sun roof operates fine, but the air deflector motor is louder than it should be, I think this is a common issue from what I have read on the blogs.
Posting here first, then will be putting on Ebay / selling local, I figured I would give an enthusiast that would appreciate this car first chance.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Cheers and thanks for looking

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Vehicle information.pdf (148.5 KB, 116 views)