Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other 2013 Audi Allroad Prestige - Rare Full Paint + Sport Pkg

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2017, 07:39 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2013 Audi Allroad Prestige - Rare Full Paint + Sport Pkg

• 2013 Audi Allroad Prestige
• Rare Prestige with Full Paint and Sport Package
• Exterior - Phantom Black Pearl – Full Paint
• Interior – Chestnut with Black, including Black Headliner
• Options – Prestige (Bang & Olufsen, Nav, and the Tech toys like side assist and power tailgate), Sport Package (upgraded seats, black headliner, sport steering wheel with shift
paddles), Full Paint, Walnut inlays, all-weather mats (front/rear/cargo), first aid kit. Aftermarket CanvasBack cargo liner. Original floor mats (carpet) included but never used.
• Mileage – 34,132 (as of 6/18/17)
• AudiCare (free maintenance) included until 50,000 miles. Regular warranty expired in May.
• Condition – Very good to excellent. New front brakes (dealer installed pads and rotors) at 32,000; 30,000 mile service completed. Body flaws noted in detail below
• Location – Chicago suburbs
• Price - $29,500 (MSRP $52,227)

++++++++++++++++++++++
I love this car and am only selling because I don’t like to hold cars after the warranty expires. I searched for months for a replacement but have not been able to find a 2016 with full paint, sport package and all the tech/B&O in any color much less this great looking black on chestnut with black headliner. For those of you who haven’t sat in the sport seats – they are completely different and far more comfortable and adjustable than regular seats.

Car is mechanically perfect. Literally, never a problem. All regular maintenance done at Audi dealer, including the new front brakes. All future maintenance up to the 50,000 mile service included for free under AudiCare.

The body is not perfect and I want to give as much detail on that as possible given that everybody on these forums is as picky about their cars as I am.
Primary issue is a small crease on driver’s front quarter panel where it meets the fender cladding -- paint is not damaged but there is a small indentation and slight scuffing on the plastic cladding. Hard to see in the full car photos but I took some close-ups. There are also some scratches on the front lip that are tough to see unless you crawl under. The paint itself is in pretty good shape but guys who are into detailing will see some swirl marks. There is also some curb rash on the wheels.

I’ve tried to capture all the issues in the attached photos. Happy to take more (or video) and, of course, the car is available for inspection (personal or third party).
Attached Images           
Old 06-21-2017, 03:36 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Some have asked how the body condition should impact the price. I suspect I overstated the issue. To give you a benchmark, the audi dealer offered a 26,500 buy price and CarMax offered 25,000- no trade, just straight buy. I suspect they would turn around and retail it for 32+. So I think my 29.5 is reasonable but I'm open to offers.

Documentation of the offers is available.