Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A4 2017 A4 Sline Premium Plus

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2018, 07:09 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default 2017 A4 Sline Premium Plus

This is an EXREMELY CLEAN and well kept B9 A4. I've been obsessed with it since I purchased it last June, 2017 from Audi Meadowlands in NJ. As you can see from the photos this crisp white A4 came with the carbon fiber package. Please review the photos to get a complete run down of all the vehicle specs including the winter package, premium plus package, sport package and the fantastic technology package. This car is certified pre-owned and comes with a transferable 6 year / 100,000 mile warranty! better than most dealerships offer on new vehicles.

If you are a carbon fiber fan, you'll NEED to have this car. I have kicked it up a notch with adding a carbon fiber exterior package from ECS Tuning, the center counsel including the sides, steering wheel trim, door handle pockets and rear diffuser. I detail this car weekly if not every other day, even in the winter, no joke as I have an unlimited car wash package. I have just under 44K miles on this vehicle which is 90% Hwy miles. This is kept in my garage when not being driven. If you are looking for an exciting, HEAD TURNING sedan this is absolutely the vehicle for you. I have kept up to date on every 10K service oil change and recently completed the 40K service which pretty much covers everything and it comes out a brand new car. I'm looking to get an SUV as more space is needed in the near future. If you are interested please feel free to contact me with only serious offers.

Asking price is 29,000

Vehicle additions:
-AWE Touring Exhaust (sounds amazing!)
-19" 305 Forged Wheels with carbon fiber center cap & Continental ALL SEASON tires
-Audi ring door lights on each door
- 20% tinted windows
-Tow hook license plate holder
-Audi door latch covers
-OEM S4 Quattro black honeycomb grill
-OEM Stainless Steel Sport Pedal Covers
-ALL Carbon fiber accessories except side mirrors and rear trunk lip