Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other 2001.5 Audi S4, 117K miles, Sport Package

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2014, 03:22 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001.5 Audi S4, 117K miles, Sport Package

The time has come to part with my 6-speed manual 2001.5 B5 S4 and I’m looking for a good home for her. I own this car since new (leased and purchased it off lease) and it has been a trusty, reliable and fun daily driver. It is in an excellent condition and should give the new owner years of enjoyment.

Positives
- Light silver metallic ’01.5 B5 S4, 6 speed manual, with sport package (silver alcantara upholstery, aluminum trim and aluminum mirror housings)
- Approximately 117,000 miles
- One owner, very clean and runs very well (no check engine light)
- Original body paint, no rust and no door dings
- Never had accident, clean car fax
- Detailed every spring (clay bar and wax)
- Garaged
- Never abused or tracked
- Synthetic oil change every 5K miles since new
- Most the maintenance and repairs performed by Audi dealers including the latest work and state inspection (all maintenance and repair records are available)
- The last major service at 113K included timing belt replacement (second time, the first one was at 63K) and heater core replacement
- AC in an excellent working condition
- Mildly modded (GIAC X chip, APR V.1 nonresonated cat back exhaust, Vogtland GT coilover adjustable suspension, Samco TBB, RS4 fuzzy ****)
- Summer wheels: 18” silver BBS CH’s with Bridgestone tires (included) 50% tread left
- Winter wheels: 17” stock avus wheels with Bridgestone Blizzaks 75% tread left (included), if desired I could also include 18” B5 RS4 Hartmann replica with Bridgestone Blizzaks 60% tread left (yes, 2 sets of good winter wheels and tires). They are in decent condition.
- All stock components are included in this sale: stock ECU M Box, stock shocks and springs, stock exhaust (used in the first 8000 miles only)
- All weather mats are included
- Complete manual and keys

Negatives (I’m nitpicking here)
- Light paint scratches on left rear door, hood and rear bumper (hard to take photos of them)
- Minor dent on right front fender lip/wheel well (consequence of lowering the suspension without rolling the fender, I learned to turn right carefully on heavy load since then)
- Small crack on the left lower left bumper - glued (last winter was harsh and there was lotsa snow, I bump into a hard snow pile on our garage landing)
- Fading center instrument cluster (common problem, worse when the weather is hot)
- Auto dimming center rear view mirror shows water level (doesn't affect function)

Car is in Hanover, New Hampshire

Offered at $7950.00 OBO

For more pictures of the car, please click the link below:
2001 Audi S4

Interested parties, please contact me via email or text/phone
Email: asuriawinata@gmail.com
Text/phone: 603-229-2410
Attached Images