Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other FS: 1995 Audi 90 Quattro, 180k, RI

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2014, 03:50 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1995 Audi 90 Quattro, 180k, RI

FOR SALE

1995 Audi 90 Quattro (All wheel drive)
180,000 miles
2.8 liter V6
5 speed manual transmission

Great car. Very well maintained by enthusiast/mechanic owner. Car was originally dark green, but the paint was faded so I sprayed it flat black about 2 years ago. Tan leather interior. Heated seats, power windows, tilt/slide sunroof, car was top-of-the line when new so it has many options. I purchased the car in 2008 with 117,000 miles on it and it’s still running strong. Car is very dependable and is incredible in the snow. In the time I have owned it, I have done the best I can to keep it up to date on maintenance:

-new starter
-cylinder heads serviced
(planed & pressure tested, valve stem seals changed, head gaskets and bolts replaced)
-timing belt, water pump, and thermostat changed
-entire front end serviced (last summer)
(lower ball joints, tie rod assemblies, sway bar links, struts, strut mounts, and alignment)
-rear sway bar links replaced (last summer)
-heater core replaced (last summer)
-clutch and flywheel (about 1.5 years ago)
-brake fluid flushed (last week, ATE gold performance fluid used)
-newer tires, lots of tread left (Pirelli 4 Seasons)
-Fluids in rear differential and transmission changed (AMSoil gear oil used)

Plus tons more stuff I’m sure I’m forgetting. The car has a few performance modifications, many of them custom. Because this car has been my daily driver, I tried to only do modifications that would not compromise reliability.

-Ported and polished intake manifold and throttle body
-Drilled injector ports (factory casting interferes with injector spray pattern)
-Cold air intake w/custom made divider and K&N filter
-Screen removed from MAF sensor
-Drilled and slotted brake rotors w/stainless braided hoses and Hi-performance fluid
-Raceland muffler with integrated exhaust cutout. Remote control switches between quiet and wide open

Almost every system on the car functions as it should. But as always, a car of this age has a few problems.

-A/C system works, but will only hold a charge for about 2 weeks. I think there may be a bad seal on the compressor.
-The power windows all work, but the driver’s door window switches work intermittently for the passenger’s/rear windows. Switch for driver’s window works fine.
-May need rear shocks replaced. I don’t know if they ever have been changed.
-Engine has slow oil leak. I think its leaking from the oil pump cover. I will include the parts to fix this with the sale. I meant to do it, but haven’t gotten a chance.
-Right front C/V axle boot torn. I’m working on getting this fixed right now.

I have really put a lot into this car during the time I’ve had it. It’s been on many road trips and been to many car shows. I hope someone out there will enjoy it as much as I have. I would keep it if I had the space, but I only have room for one extra car right now and I have another project.

Asking $2,000 or best reasonable offer

Sold with RI bill of sale and registration, no title CASH ONLY

Email for pictures/additional info: colewagner1990@gmail.com

http://imgur.com/ZTZVR3C
http://imgur.com/HWDWMbv
http://imgur.com/m95evX4