Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A8 FS in IN: 2010 Audi A8L, $16,500

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2018, 07:04 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS in IN: 2010 Audi A8L, $16,500

REDUCED PRICE (again): $16,000

This is a beautiful Night Blue Pearl car with black interior, with only 88k miles. The miles are mostly highway since we have two more cars for local driving.

The car is in an absolute pristine condition with all service records from day one.
I bought the car in 2012 from Audi dealer with Certified Preowned warranty. During the warranty (50,000 miles/6 years including service) the car was serviced at the Audi dealers. After warranty expired (at the end of 2016) I performed all required service per Audi schedule. The tires are in very good condition, about 60-70% life left.

IIt has a proven 4.2l V8 non turbocharged engine (easy to change spark plugs every 55k miles) and also proven 6 speed transmission. The car is the last year of Audi A8 model D3, which would prove to be the most reliable.

There are no visible dents, scratches or parking dings. There may be few very small stone chips (size of the pin head) on the front side. There are no any shoe scuffs on the lower doors gaskets. There is a very minor scuff below the trunk lid. The wheels are also in pristine condition (one wheel has one very small, barely visible scuff). The car has super shiny paint; it has been so little in the sun ( I have been retired so the car stays all day long in the garage), and it has been only hand washed by myself (ask me about the details!). All the rubber gaskets around the doors and windows were at least once a year treated with silicone - to prevent cracking and hardening.

The interior, beautiful burly walnut inlays and the leather seats (front are heated, cooled and have the massage function) are in perfect condition. About twice a year all leather was treated with Meguiar’s cleaner/conditioner. . There are no any shoe scuffs on door sills. Also, the car was never smoked in. The new, custom made, floor mats were installed two moths ago.

Beyond all the standard option this car has a Driver Assistance package, Cold Weather package, rear seat power lumbar and, a very rare option Solar Sunroof. When parked in the sun the solar roof produces enough electricity to drive A/C interior fan at slow speed and thus significantly cool the car. The window sticker shows all the options on the car (and the price of almost $84,000).

I have a set of very attractive light alloy wheels with almost new winter tires, at most they have only about 2,500 miles. BTW, even in the area w/o much snow, when the temperature is low, the winter tires produce significantly shorter stopping distance due to have softer rubber compound. That I would sell for $500 (which is about 1/3 of what I paid). The new premium quality (slotted and drilled) front rotors and premium quality (low dust ceramic) brake pads, as well as oil filter and oil plug gaskets are included in the price of the car.
Prefer to sell the car with extra set of alloy wheels and winter tires.

Will be glad to answer any question and send any additional pictures.

Last edited by rodrad; 12-17-2018 at 07:34 AM. Reason: To change the price
Old 11-06-2018, 03:17 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Check PM
Old 11-07-2018, 05:22 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Give me a call, 812-371-4138.

thanks,
Rod
Old 11-18-2018, 11:34 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I can sweeten the deal by doing 90,000 mile service
Old 11-26-2018, 02:10 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

WILL INCLUDE ALL BRAKE PARTS, OIL FILTER AND OIL PLUG GASKETS WITH THE CAR (at no extra cost).