Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi TT FS in AL: 2002 Audi TT 225 Quattro 6 speed with only 50k miles

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2018, 11:28 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS in AL: 2002 Audi TT 225 Quattro 6 speed with only 50k miles

This pristine Audi TT is offered for sale by myself as its 2nd owner after 12 years of ownership. I am a retired engineer and have been an avid car enthusiast all of my life. Finding, fixing, improving, and driving sports cars is my number one hobby. I am only selling it because I have done most everything I can to improve the car and I am now ready to take on another project. Mainly I have improved the airflow through the engine, intake and exhaust, to produce more power and run cooler as well as upgrade the suspension to handle better. Below is a partial list of the care and improvements performed on the car.
General:
- The car is in perfect running condition. Every control works as it should. I am not aware of any problems with it whatsoever.
- Verifiable 50,000 miles. Bought with 29,000 miles in 2006 and put an average of 1,700 miles per year since then.
- Denim Blue with Gray Leather interior and Premium package (Bose Stereo System, Heated Seats, Multi-CD changer).
- Garage kept since I have owned it. Never driven in the rain, much less in the snow.
- Clear Title with absolutely clean CarFax. Never a scratch or a dent much less an accident.
- Transferable Audi Warranty Extension on the timing belt/tensioner system to 105.000 miles regardless of time of service.
- New A/C system. New brakes. New shifter mechanism. New thermostat. New Air Pump.
- Complete service and improvement history. This TT comes with all original items that were replaced on it (if you want them).
Performance Improvements:
- APR Stage 1 ECU Upgrade performed at the factory.
- VTDA (Velocity Tuned Dynamic Airbox) with K&N filter from Modshack.
- **** (Mass Oxygen Flow Optimizer by Modshack) 10% larger MAF tube area with a 4 Bar FPR to match the increased airflow.
- Boost Gauge incorporated into left air vent plus Modshack Boost machine to regulate boost onset and boost level.
- Hyperboost Adjustable Diverter Valve (DV) and relocation to the cold side.
- Blueflame 3” SS Full System Exhaust with a 100 cell (High Flow) motorsport Catalytic Converter.
- tCarbon Front Mounted InterCooler (FMIC) with red Samco turbo hoses.
- VAG 6-speed Short Shifter – Stage 1 (Front to Back Reduction) plus Stage 2 (Side to Side Reduction) from Forge Motosport.
Handling Improvements:
- Wheels – 5zigen/Fn01r-c 18x8.5 with like new (2600 miles) 235/40R18 KU ECSTA tires plus 15mm(F)/25mm(R) spacers.
- Torsion bars – Beefier 19mm bar in the rear with all new bushings plus stiffer engine mount “dogbone” from ECS Tuning.
- Suspension - Koni FSD (Frequency Selective Damping) Struts/shocks, Eibach springs, and new adjustable lower arms.
Visual Improvements:
- Zender Front Spoiler with OSIR blades.
- Headlight shrouds – Professionally painted Denim Blue. Added blue “angel eyes”
- Badgeless front grill.
- Telson black spoiler extension.
- Rear Lens Covers – Professionally painted Denim Blue.
- Red painted brake calipers.
All of these improvements cost nearly $10,000, not including my labor.
It is insured by American Collectors Insurance for $17,500. They appraised the car and came up with the insured amount.
I am offering this showroom condition TT first on the AudiWorld marketplace since you Audi aficionados will appreciate the improvements made to it.
I am only asking $11,950 for this like new automobile.
You can buy a cheaper TT but not a better one. This TT is a real head-turner that needs nothing but a driver.
If you have any questions, or to make an offer, you can call/text me at 256-682-0931 or email at acebalrob@gmail.com
Attached Thumbnails FS in AL: 2002 Audi TT 225 Quattro 6 speed with only 50k miles-22-2002-audi-tt.jpg  
Attached Images                    

Last edited by BlueChip; 02-05-2018 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Added more pictures