Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A5 FS in CA:2013 Audi S5 QUATTRO S TRONIC PRESTIGE PACKAGE Will State 5K on Bill of Sale

Old 04-04-2017, 12:23 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation FS in CA:2013 Audi S5 QUATTRO S TRONIC PRESTIGE PACKAGE Will State 5K on Bill of Sale

33,450 obo

My car bought at Pacific Audi in Torrance. There was a 6 month waiting list for this car and I had to pay sticker. It has been garaged and pampered the whole time I've had it. I recently hurt my back and had to purchase a Range Rover sport to get in and out of more easily.

I have all the service records, the original sticker both keys and the valet key and all the books.

I WILL ALSO STATE 5K ON BILL OF SALE TO SAVE YOU MONEY!!!! THAT'S OVER 3 THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!

Text or email me with any questions.

VIN: WAUVGAFR4DA025123

License Plate: 6YHV613
Attached Thumbnails FS in CA:2013 Audi S5 QUATTRO S TRONIC PRESTIGE PACKAGE Will State 5K on Bill of Sale-img_9130.jpg   FS in CA:2013 Audi S5 QUATTRO S TRONIC PRESTIGE PACKAGE Will State 5K on Bill of Sale-img_9747.jpg   FS in CA:2013 Audi S5 QUATTRO S TRONIC PRESTIGE PACKAGE Will State 5K on Bill of Sale-img_9191.jpg  
Attached Images        

Last edited by uberwgn; 04-06-2017 at 04:15 AM.
Old 04-04-2017, 01:32 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 201 Likes on 172 Posts

Originally Posted by Joeyusc
33,450 obo

My car bought at Pacific Audi in Torrance. There was a 6 month waiting list for this car and I had to pay sticker. It has been garaged and pampered the whole time I've had it. I recently hurt my back and had to purchase a Range Rover sport to get in and out of more easily.

I have all the service records, the original sticker both keys and the valet key and all the books.

I WILL ALSO STATE 5K ON BILL OF SALE TO SAVE YOU MONEY!!!! THAT'S OVER 3 THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!

Text or email me with any questions.

VIN: WAUVGAFR4DA025123

License Plate: 6YHV613
Good luck with the sale. As for the bill of sale, doubt that will work since most states, including CA will require either sales/use tax on the purchase of a vehicle and won't simply go by the bill of sale exclusively - https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/vr/topbuysell

In WA state, when you go to register the private sale vehicle, they look up the book value, and if you are some percentage below that value, you are charged the book value. Unless you can show notarized records that you actually bought it at the stated price. Heck, even the bill of sale has something like "I certify (or declare) under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of <insert State> that the foregoing is true and correct."

Had someone I know try this on a vehicle they bought and their taxes owed came out more than they would have paid, had they simply listed the price they actually paid! If I recall, he bought a car for $20K and put $14K on the bill of sale, when he went to register the book value of the vehicle was $22K, so he ended up paying the tax on the $22K.

Last edited by raj99; 04-04-2017 at 01:35 PM.