Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi TT FS in CO: 2012 Audi TTRS

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2018, 09:53 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS in CO: 2012 Audi TTRS

51k miles. $36k / obo. Near Denver, USA.

Th
is is a unique vehicle that has had substantial upgrades made to it. It is a true head turner that will supply you with no end of thumbs ups, waves, people asking if they can take pictures and, once, a guy following me to my house to ask about the car. Ok, maybe that's a drawback.

I am the 2nd owner, having acquired it from the first with about 13,000 miles on the car. At that time, the biggest upgrade, the custom painted racing stripes, had already been added. They are a Jaguar color called British Racing Green. I have the color code. It was not a small job. They were perfectly done and are beautiful and show car worthy. The original owner also added the RS decals, which I think are a nice touch but easily removable if you don't agree.

I have added the following upgrades:

1) Borla ATAK 'catback' exhaust. It is a small upgrade in volume over stock, but has a much more pleasing tone with no drone and a nice bark when you kick the accelerator. The car now sounds like it looks.

2) APR ECU Upgrade (Stage I). This flash tune from the biggest and most respected Audi tuner bumps HP and torque via software. (APR claims 409 hp on 91 octane, and up to 442 hp on 100 octane race gas) while keeping bulletproof reliability. All options included (valet mode, etc).

3) Custom powder coated TSW Nurburgring wheels (with custom made Audi logo center caps). The wheels match the stripes and really bring the look of the car together. Original stock wheels also included with winter tires mounted.

4) Custom rear license plate frame painted to match and align with stripes.

5) Full front clear bra that covers entire hood and fenders back to the door openings.

See addition info and hi res photos at: www.rattur.com This is a special car! Clean title. Immaculately maintained. Carfax is clean. I can provide it if desired.

Paul (saddleman at downunderweb dot com)

Last edited by Phantom RS; 11-02-2018 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Added location / fixed typo