Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A6 FS in CT: 2016 Audi A6 Prestige 3.0T Black Optics :)

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2017, 06:18 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS in CT: 2016 Audi A6 Prestige 3.0T Black Optics :)

Hey guys....The time has come for me to list my car before I go ahead and trade it in. I have a 2016 A6 Prestige, 3.0T Supercharged, S-line, Black optics with 20" wheels. This car is truly the best of both worlds. Super comfortable with plenty of room for five, and a powerful engine capable of having some fun at the same time. This car has the same bodywork as the 2016 S6, and gets a ton of looks and compliments. The specs are as follows:

The Prestige package includes everything that comes standard on the mid-range Premium plus trim level, including LED taillights and rear fog lights, heated windshield washer nozzles, auto-dimming interior rear view mirror, heated front seats, Audi MMI Navigation plus with voice control system, MMI touch with handwriting recognition technology, Audi music interface with iPod integration, BLUETOOTH, HomeLink garage door opener, Audi drive select, and Audi advanced key for keyless start, stop, and entry.

The Prestige trim level then adds even more standard features. You get Adaptive xenon plus headlights(or in my case the options LED's! Awesome!), power-folding heated exterior side mirrors with memory, Audi S lineŽ exterior appearance, Four-zone automatic climate control, Audi side assist blind spot monitoring with pre sense rear collision detection, and a 630 watt BOSE Surround Sound System with 14 speakers and AudioPilot noise-compensation. You also get perforated leather seating surfaces with ventilation, and twelve-way power front seats with four-way power lumbar adjustment.

Optional on the Prestige trim level are Full LED headlights(Yup, mine has this) , Manual rear-side window and power rear window sunshades(Yup, has these too!). A black cloth headliner is a no cost option(Got it!). If you live in an area with a cooler climate, a Cold Weather package with heated rear seats is available.(Cant beat a heated steering wheel on a cold morning)

2016 Audi A6 Prestige
Tornado Gray exterior, black interior with ash wood trim
Just under 22k miles (will increase as this is my DD)
Black Optics Package
S line package
20" wheel package
Brand new Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires (255/35/20)
LED Headlights
Warm Weather Package
Cold Weather Package
Black Headliner

Audi Care Included - 25k/35k/45k services
Simoniz Audi Interior/Exterior Protection Plan - covers any damage inside the car to the interior as well as scratches dents and dings to the exterior (transferable)
Xpel wrapped.....

The car has been treated meticulously and washed weekly, and sealed with Menzerna Powerlock twice/year. A month after I purchased the car I had a full Xpel Ultimate wrap put on to the tune of $2100. It covers the entire front bumper, the headlights, the entire hood, both driver and passenger full fenders, as well as the full rear bumper including behind the rear wheels. I had this done because the thought of getting rock chips was too much for me to bear! Absolutely no dents or dings. I have tons of pictures if interested and am looking for a quick sale before I trade this in. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me anytime.

Original MSRP: 68k
Asking $48,000
Located in Connecticut - Open to helping with shipping if needed
Attached Images      

Last edited by uberwgn; 04-06-2017 at 04:13 AM.