Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other FS: EU Spec 2003 Audi RS6 Sedan, 82k kms, excellent condition (Alberta, Canada)

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2018, 03:11 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up FS: EU Spec 2003 Audi RS6 Sedan, 82k kms, excellent condition (Alberta, Canada)

Vehicle located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

With only 90 of these sold new in Canada, these are extremely rare in the country. Up for sale is a very well sorted 2003 Audi RS6 sedan. This is a European specification vehicle which I imported featuring full Recaro interior and alcantara headliner & trim. Exterior is finished in gorgeous Mugello Blue pearl and the interior is a custom Audi exclusive caramel leather. I’ve owned the car for a bit over a year and spent a lot of funds getting it up to the standard that I wanted. All the key items needing addressing were either fixed using OEM parts or upgraded.

Vehicle is a pleasure to drive, the V8 twin turbo motor accelerates effortlessly and sounds amazing even with a factory exhaust. The transmission has been serviced and changes gears smoothly. Car has been fully detailed, polished and waxed. It has never been winter driven and has only been enjoyed on nice days. The vehicle undercarriage is has zero corrosion and is in excellent condition, there is no rust anywhere.

The vehicle was meant to be summer driver but I am in need of a SUV for my business needs and need the garage space. This is the lowest mileage vehicle available for sale currently with only 82,119kms. Car is completely stock except for 19” S4 Peeler wheels with Pirelli P-zeros.

Maintenance performed during my ownership:

-Full T-belt service including all accessory belts

-Spark Plugs

-Rear main seal

-New H6 battery

-Koni shocks to replace the problematic DRC system

-Full control arm replacement

-New rotors and pads

-Transmission service

The car has clean bill of health, only issue is the A/C will need a recharge as its getting weak. I was going to do it but I have not gotten around to it. I’m not interested in any trades unless it’s a premium SUV such as a Cayenne Turbo or Mercedes AMG ML with me adding cash. This is a true turn-key vehicle, please do not waste my time with low-*****. I have no problem keeping it if it does not sell for a fair price as these vehicles are starting to appreciate.

Price: $25,800CAD