Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A4 FS in ID: 2002 Audi A4 Quattro $5,500 obo

Old 01-12-2017, 12:56 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS in ID: 2002 Audi A4 Quattro $5,500 obo

Exterior video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlyZ...ature=youtu.be

Interior video:

Epic drive in the A4 video:

2002 Audi A4 quattro
Red exterior/Black leather interior
3.0 engine/5-speed tiptronic
220hp/21mpg
137,000 miles (driven 9k miles per year, I think the average is 12k or 15k)

I bought this car from a customer of mine who replaced it with a new Q5....it's been in the family since new, was his wife's car for the last 4 years and prior to that it was her mother's car who bought it off the dealer's lot in California in 2002.

For what is worth he is an aircraft pilot and I assure you that this car was maintained right and is in excellent condition, best B6 A4 i've personally ever came across.

In mid December, 2016 the car received new brakes on all 4 corners, new valve cover gaskets and 4 new tires.

I just did a full timing belt service with a metal impeller water pump,tensioners, rollers, the works.... flushed the cooling system, new serpentine belt and a new belt tensioner.

I installed new OEM wipers, new rubber floor mats (carpet ones are in the trunk), new air filter, new cabin filter and new spark plugs.

The windshield had a stone chip that turned into a crack during the recent cold wave so I just had that replaced today hence the tape on it.

I had the ECU flashed with a Stage 1 file (+20hp) and had the secondary air and cat monitoring/rear O2s coded out.

Even though they were not throwing a code at this time it's been in my experience as an Audi tech that these will inevitably occur at some point or another, it would only be a matter of time.

Because the A4 3.0 is an ULEV(ultra low emission vehicle)it has super tight thresholds and once the cat reaches 98% efficiency the ECU will condemn it as bad.
Audi goofed up here and personally I have replaced many 3.0 cats under warranty until Audi said "it's getting too expensive, flash the ECU and enlarge the thresholds".....doh!

Anyways...I chose to take care of it for the next owner and I believe this was a very good decision plus, more powah!

All the readiness monitors show "set/ready" so the car will pass smog in any state at any time.

I didn't expect much from the Stage 1 tune but it really transformed the car, it pulls in any gear and it honestly is so much fun to drive, especially in Sport mode.
The v6 is smooth, has a nice growl and the trans shifts like new.

Fully loaded with real leather, memory seats, folding mirrors heated and dimming, rear door shades, rear powered shade (kind of a waste since the windows are already tinted), surely this car must have had a hefty tag price in 2002.

Everything works, I've been driving it daily and honestly it has been a blast, rock solid in the snow, tight handling, no squeaks, rattles or clunks...just a good looking, solid driver.

This Audi is not perfect, there is some wear on the "+/-" buttons of the climate control, some dead pixels on the radio, the center armrest latch is missing(lid opens and closes fine) and I believe that's about it.

I invite you to come see and drive this car, you won't be dissapointed.

I have a flawless reputation and intend to keep it that way, I assure you this car is everything I describe it to be and more.

All the big ticket items have been addressed so the next owner can enjoy driving the car worry free.

I have a clean Carfax and a clean title in hand with my name on it.

Fairly priced at $5,500 I believe this is a lot of car for the money, I know I have a lot of parts and labor invested in it.

The car is located in Southeast Boise, ID 83716....fly in and drive home, I'd be happy to pick you up from the airport, this car can drive anywhere.

Thanks for reading this ad.

Iancu
267-984-357nine
iancu_b@yahoo dot com
Attached Thumbnails FS in ID:  2002 Audi A4 Quattro      ,500 obo-imag4697.jpg   FS in ID:  2002 Audi A4 Quattro      ,500 obo-imag4698.jpg   FS in ID:  2002 Audi A4 Quattro      ,500 obo-imag4704.jpg   FS in ID:  2002 Audi A4 Quattro      ,500 obo-imag4694.jpg   FS in ID:  2002 Audi A4 Quattro      ,500 obo-imag4690.jpg  

FS in ID:  2002 Audi A4 Quattro      ,500 obo-imag4689.jpg   FS in ID:  2002 Audi A4 Quattro      ,500 obo-imag4688.jpg   FS in ID:  2002 Audi A4 Quattro      ,500 obo-imag4705.jpg   FS in ID:  2002 Audi A4 Quattro      ,500 obo-imag4696.jpg  
Attached Images  

Last edited by uberwgn; 01-12-2017 at 01:14 PM.