Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A6 FS in PA: 2008 Audi A6 4.2 Quattro S-Line 46k miles $13k obo

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2018, 07:28 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS in Butler, PA: 2008 Audi A6 4.2 Quattro S-Line 47k miles $12.5k obo

Car isn't perfect, but is in very good condition overall, I bought this car as a salvage title, and restored it to an R title. If desired I can provide pictures of the accident damage, both fenders, and left side doors were replaced, along with the rear left control arms, spindle, and hub. These pictures are post-repair, NOT pre-accident. The only issues it has are the doors that were replaced sometimes don't close all the way if you don't close them a little hard, and the body cladding on the rear left door is a little bit loose, the grill has a small crack in it as well which I have not fixed yet. Has a brand new battery, wiper blades, it had a few very minor issues I have already fixed, I can give details if desired. I just ordered an AMI adapter as well to play music from bluetooth devices that I will include with the car. I am currently daily driving this car, so mileage might creep up to 47k. My main reasons for selling are that it is a bigger car than I would like to have, I am perpetually single and have no need for this much car, I bought it because I knew I could restore it for a good price, but I'd also like a bit more power and have discovered that the aftermarket for the A6 4.2 is nonexistent, so I would like to sell to put money into my other projects.
I might be willing to trade for an S4 or RS4 of lesser or equal value.

Last edited by Mitsuman; 05-08-2018 at 05:20 PM.
Old 04-11-2018, 07:32 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

If any moderators see this, I forgot to include that the car is located in Butler, PA, I'd like to add this to the title but can't find a way to edit the listing.
Old 05-08-2018, 05:11 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Bump, still trying to sell this beauty. Someone buy this so i can throw more money at my racecar project. (The one with the ugly rattle can paint job (courtesy of a PO) lurking in the detached garage)