Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A3 FS in Rockland County, NY: 2011 A3 2.0T Quattro S-Line - Black - 82k miles

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2018, 01:08 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS in Rockland County, NY: 2011 A3 2.0T Quattro S-Line - Black - 82k miles

Hello. I’m selling a 2011 Audi A3 Quattro S-Line that has been in my family since 2014. My parents bought this car as a CPO and it was my mom’s car until about 70,000 miles. When they started getting the shaft on trade-in due to the (still equipped) Takata airbag, I decided to buy the car from them. So, if you run the VIN, there should be be 3 owners. The original new-car purchaser, my parents, and now me. This car’s VIN is WAUMFAFM0BA073590.

Overall, this car has been good to us. It requires an oil top-off every now and then between changes, but that has mostly been the extent of it. Once I acquired the car, I had the DSG serviced at 75,000 miles by Edge Motors in West Haverstraw, NY. Other than that, it recently needed one of the HID ballasts replaced and the car suffered from the 2.0T timing chain tensioner issue (https://www.eeuroparts.com/blog/9623...st-know-guide/). The HID ballast was replaced by a local shop and Palisades Audi completed the timing chain service, installed a new battery and serviced the rear brakes in April. I have service records from the point I bought the car, and they will be made available to the new owner.

There are a couple of dings in the doors, probably from shopping carts or other parking lot hazards. The wheels are round, but have some curb rash on them. One of the bolt covers is missing. The car has Goodyear all-seasons which probably have less than 8,000 miles on them. I will also provide the new owner with a set of snows that are slightly larger than OEM tire size, if desired. I’ve mounted them the last two winters and they work great, but will cause a slight bit of rubbing if you cut the steering wheel all the way.

As far as the interior goes, I have the original cargo cover and I replaced the hatch struts just a week ago. Since this is an S-Line, I imagine it’s equipped with every option. But off the top of my head, it has:
  • Audi Concert radio with Sirius satellite radio
  • AUX input in center console
  • Bose sound
  • Bluetooth calling (not for streaming music)
  • Dual-zone automatic climate control
  • Dual moonroofs
  • Power driver’s seat
  • Heated Seats
  • Heated power mirrors
  • Auto-dimming rearview mirror
  • Reverse parking sensors
  • Rain-sensing wipers
  • Fog lights
  • All-weather floor mats
At this point, the car needs the airbag replaced. Palisades Audi keeps telling me a replacement will be available any day now, but they have been saying that for months. The horizontal vents on of the passenger’s air vents also don’t move properly. I think my mom stuck a phone mount to it at some point. But, they’ll stay straight if you position them manually and they don’t rattle. You wouldn’t know something was wrong unless you started playing with the vent. That’s all I can think of that’s not great about the car. It’s ready to go anywhere.

I have two key fobs plus the valet key. If you have any questions, please let me know. Car can be seen in or around Stony Point, NY 10980.

Asking: $11,000

Old 07-13-2018, 06:27 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Price is now $10,000.