Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other FS in SD CA: 2005 Audi S4 Cabriolet 102K Blue on Tan, Blue Top $6250

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2019, 06:10 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post FS in SD CA: 2005 Audi S4 Cabriolet 102K Blue on Tan, Blue Top $6250

************Pictures also here if can't load in browser**********:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Nl...8aRkgaWoLqzZkM

This vehicle is a 2005 Audi S4 Cabriolet. Beautiful color combination with the dark blue paint with the dark blue convertible top. Seats are tan.

It has an automatic transmission controlling a naturally aspirated V8 engine. It has been one of the most enjoyable cars I have ever owned or driven, but unfortunately, I have 1 baby with another on the way and had to get a van instead, something much more practical for our life.

This car has been responsibly owned by an Audi enthusiast and has been babied. Never pushed while cold nor has there been any timing chain rattle. It has been serviced with full synthetic Audi approved oil.

The car, as you can see from the pictures is in great shape, it drives incredible well and makes every drive (top up or down) very special. Mechanically, everything is functional on the car. There is no transmission issues, there is no check engine lights that pop on, truly an enjoyable turnkey vehicle.

Everything is stock on the car except for the exhaust, which is a custom Borla system. It is incredibly tasteful, no annoying drone, but a nice rumble when you push into the gas. It also has blue LED footwell lights for front and back of the vehicle. Come with windscreen cover, full size spare tire, and all weather mats (they are for an A4, but they fit wonderfully)

The bad:

The wear on the car is what you would expect on a 14 year old daily driver.

The driver seat is 6/10. Front Passenger is 8.5/10. Rear seat is 9/10.

The convertible top is 9.4/10 there are a couple spots that could use some blue dye, but very unnoticeable.

The brakes are at about 15%, those will need to be replaced.

The windshield has a nice crack and probably should be replaced (just haven't gotten around to it).

Driver side speaker cover has small crack (kicked it by accident getting out of the car)

The front grille has some of the black plastic wrap bubbling as shown in the photo. You could removed the plastic wrap (chrome is underneath) or use a hair dryer and try to smooth it out more.

Normal rock chipping from driving on front bumper and hood, paint is still in spectacular condition overall, car is gorgeous and really shines. I get compliments all of the time.

Glove box hinge snapped (a common problem in this car) and it opens and shuts, but it will not stay attached if you don't hold it while opening or closing it.

PRICE IS $6250 or Best Offer. Motivated to sell and have the most competitive price for the car for the market.

Overall, this car is beautiful and such an amazing opportunity to get a fun, powerful convertible in great shape for under $10k. I regret having to sell it, but everything in life has seasons and my season with the sporty convertible has come to a close.

Thanks for the interest, please let me know if you have any questions. Email me at tjt333@sbcglobal.net if interested or if you have questions. Thanks!
Old 01-17-2019, 07:35 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 880 Likes on 719 Posts

Nice looking car. Good luck with the sale.