Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A4 FS in WI: *CUSTOMIZED* 2017 Audi A4 Premium Plus Quattro - $26500

Old 11-25-2018, 07:39 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default FS in WI: *CUSTOMIZED* 2017 Audi A4 Premium Plus Quattro - $26500

This is an EXREMELY CLEAN and well kept B9 A4. I've been obsessed with it since I purchased it last June, 2017 from Audi Meadowlands in NJ. As you can see from the photos this crisp white A4 came with the carbon fiber package. Please review the photos to get a complete run down of all the vehicle specs including the winter package, premium plus package, sport package and the fantastic technology package. This car is certified pre-owned and comes with a transferable 6 year / 100,000 mile warranty! better than most dealerships offer on new vehicles.

If you are a carbon fiber fan, you'll NEED to have this car. I have kicked it up a notch with adding a carbon fiber exterior package from ECS Tuning, the center counsel including the sides, steering wheel trim, door handle pockets and rear diffuser. The car is lowered 1.1” on 034 Motorsport Dynamic+Performance springs. I did debadge the vehicle to give it a cleaner look. I still have the badges if the new owner would like to reapply them. The front side reflectors have also had a lamin-X tint film applied to give it a more blacked out look.

I detail this car weekly if not every other day, even in the winter, no joke as I have an unlimited car wash package. I have just over 53K miles on this vehicle 90% of which are Hwy miles. This is kept in my garage when not being driven and is my daily driver. If you are looking for an exciting, HEAD TURNING sedan this is absolutely the vehicle for you. I have kept up to date on every 10K service oil change and recently completed the 50K service. I’ve been the only owner and was involved in one minor hit and run accident where I was side swiped. The car only had minor cosmetic repairs that were completed in two days. The structural parts were checked and cleared with no damage reported. I have all detailed maintenance and service receipts since I’ve owned the vehicle.

I'm looking to get an SUV as more space is needed for my growing family. If you are interested please feel free to contact me with only serious offers.

Vehicle additions:
-AWE Touring Exhaust (sounds amazing!)
-034 Motorsport Dynamic+Performance lowering springs
-19" 305 Forged Wheels with carbon fiber center cap & Continental ALL SEASON tires
-Audi ring door welcome lights on each door
- 20% tinted windows
-Tow hook license plate holder
-Audi door latch covers
-OEM S4 Quattro black honeycomb grill
-OEM Stainless Steel Sport Pedal Covers
-ALL Carbon fiber accessories except side mirrors and rear trunk lip

Last edited by SoDak75; 11-26-2018 at 03:21 PM. Reason: updated pictures and car details
Old 11-26-2018, 02:43 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

location?
Old 11-26-2018, 02:51 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

The vehicle is located in Madison, WI.