Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other FS in WI: 2004 silver Audi 4.2 V8 Allroad

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2019, 07:30 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS in WI: 2004 silver Audi 4.2 V8 Allroad

Up for sale is my 4.2 v8 40v allroad quattro. Tiptronic 5spd., All body color, even the front and rear bumpers. I believe that is called the GMBH paint package.

I have owned this car for about 8 years, and it has been very reliable. I've kept great records for everything this car has needed. It's only ever had the proper fluids ( Castrol or Mobil 1 Audi/vw 502 spec full synthetic oil, proper antifreeze, brake fluid etc), both front CV axles are Raxles brand ( not cheap part store axles), both front air springs are arnott brand, the air compressor has a new piston ring. II just had a new windshield put in after a rock chip repair by Safelite cracked the window. The air suspension works as new. Levels 1-4 on the air suspension all work as they are supposed to. Tires are very recently replaced, kumho ecsta 4x 2. Brakes are good all around with akebono front low dust pads. Heated front and rear seats, and heated steering wheel. w believe it is called the cold weather package. It has the stock Audi floor mats, as well as the factory Audi rubber floor mats for front, back, and rear cargo hold. The air conditioning blows cold, and the heat works great. There's no drips or leaks. The Moonroof works as it should. Runs, drives, brakes, and goes very well. The paint is in great condition and you'll be hard pressed to find more than a couple rock chips, and there's zero door dings, and essentially zero rust. I think I'd be pessimistic in saying that it is a 9.5/10. I have 2 key fobs, and it had the black and grey leather interior. It currently has 196,000 miles on it, but you'd never guess that, and it's in great shape for a 14 yr old vehicle.

It has the Bose stereo, as well as all of the other goodies these cars have.

Asking $7000.00 for this rare and well cared for vehicle.

I'll add more details and pictures as I can. Car is located in southeastern Wisconsin.

Last edited by horkn; 01-23-2019 at 07:34 PM.
Old 02-26-2019, 04:03 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by horkn

Up for sale is my 4.2 v8 40v allroad quattro. Tiptronic 5spd., All body color, even the front and rear bumpers. I believe that is called the GMBH paint package.

I have owned this car for about 8 years, and it has been very reliable. I've kept great records for everything this car has needed. It's only ever had the proper fluids ( Castrol or Mobil 1 Audi/vw 502 spec full synthetic oil, proper antifreeze, brake fluid etc), both front CV axles are Raxles brand ( not cheap part store axles), both front air springs are arnott brand, the air compressor has a new piston ring. II just had a new windshield put in after a rock chip repair by Safelite cracked the window. The air suspension works as new. Levels 1-4 on the air suspension all work as they are supposed to. Tires are very recently replaced, kumho ecsta 4x 2. Brakes are good all around with akebono front low dust pads. Heated front and rear seats, and heated steering wheel. w believe it is called the cold weather package. It has the stock Audi floor mats, as well as the factory Audi rubber floor mats for front, back, and rear cargo hold. The air conditioning blows cold, and the heat works great. There's no drips or leaks. The Moonroof works as it should. Runs, drives, brakes, and goes very well. The paint is in great condition and you'll be hard pressed to find more than a couple rock chips, and there's zero door dings, and essentially zero rust. I think I'd be pessimistic in saying that it is a 9.5/10. I have 2 key fobs, and it had the black and grey leather interior. It currently has 196,000 miles on it, but you'd never guess that, and it's in great shape for a 14 yr old vehicle.

It has the Bose stereo, as well as all of the other goodies these cars have.

Asking $4500.00 for this rare and well cared for vehicle.

I'll add more details and pictures as I can. Car is located in southeastern Wisconsin.

​​​​​​Updated the pricing. Looking for a fairly quick sale. Car now has slight dent that's barely noticeable, as well as a lake flex joint. Price updated to get this sold. It's been as great car to me. You guys know how rare this car is. I'd rather an Audi fan get this car than some schmuck dealership.
Old 03-09-2019, 09:18 AM
AudiWorld Member

Sold it this morning. It was a great car, I'll miss it, but the vehicle I replaced it with has even more toys on it, and no air suspension.