Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Non-Audi HUMMER H1 Diesel TRADE! L00K!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2016, 07:16 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking HUMMER H1 Diesel TRADE! L00K!!

Great investment! prices are ONLY going up on what is THE most iconic BAMF truck the world has ever seen. Super clean Grade A models especially. Buy a toy you can get paid to play with!

1990 4dr SUT Hummer h1 6.2L diesel. Bad *** truck. Gets approx 14mpg around town. 80mph top speed. FULLY serviced, everything is new and has less than 1500miles on the fluids etc. ready to play or work. Much easier and friendly to drive around than you think. Can paint any color for additional 2500$. Might look cool in red or battle ship grey.

I have a 2dr truck version with only 1600miles on it thats 50 state legal, this can be made (LEGITIMATE) 50state legal and actually titled as what it is, NOT a ford bronco or blazer as some have done. It only takes 30-40days and about 1500$. Genuinely a simple but detailed process ive been thru and can hold your hand or have it 100% turn key for you, the enhanced inspection and shop is local, same w the paint.

Will consider trades or partial trades and cash on your end. Diesel trucks, SUV, sports cars, luxury sedans, bobcats, bulldozer, high end watches, etc! Feel free to text and chat even if your in California. Shipping is NON ISSUE

$23,000obo
-Eric 412.400.6900 DON'T PM, I wont get it.

reason for short sale is Im headed back to FL and Im only bringing 2 vehicles total (major choosing)

Last edited by TheYoungConnoisseur; 06-25-2016 at 11:14 AM.
Old 06-21-2016, 09:28 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

bump..
Old 06-21-2016, 04:29 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 43 Likes on 29 Posts

If anybody wants a Hummer, you can buy them at government auction much much cheaper. The cheapest I've seen those go for is around $8000. Average seems to be mid to low teens for really nice looking ones. See them here:
Humvees for sale in online auction | GovPlanet
Old 06-21-2016, 05:27 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Jack88
If anybody wants a Hummer, you can buy them at government auction much much cheaper. The cheapest I've seen those go for is around $8000. Average seems to be mid to low teens for really nice looking ones. See them here:
Humvees for sale in online auction | GovPlanet

Anyone wants to buy a pile of **** from them now be my guest. Your $18k plus 3-4grand in hidden fees with those scammers in california who run it plus you have to use their shipping company for another 1-3k, plus they wont give you ANY PAPERWORK like sf97 or titles even if they say they do.

Oh yeah, and once you pay in full for all of that, you have to wait 8mo+ for it

everyone sold off all the good ones first more than a yr ago so they could dump the garbage on everyone once the public became aware of them and drove the prices up even more and more.

Ive only got 5 of them so what do i know

***oh yeah, and this is actually one of the very, very, very few that can be legitimately 50state legal as I have done with my others. NOT like the illegal nissan skylines and other popular cars that people legally import into the usa and do vin swaps and firewall swaps and fraudulently title the vehicles.

Last edited by TheYoungConnoisseur; 06-21-2016 at 05:32 PM.
Old 06-22-2016, 02:43 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TheYoungConnoisseur
Anyone wants to buy a pile of **** from them now be my guest. Your $18k plus 3-4grand in hidden fees with those scammers in california who run it plus you have to use their shipping company for another 1-3k, plus they wont give you ANY PAPERWORK like sf97 or titles even if they say they do.

Oh yeah, and once you pay in full for all of that, you have to wait 8mo+ for it

everyone sold off all the good ones first more than a yr ago so they could dump the garbage on everyone once the public became aware of them and drove the prices up even more and more.

Ive only got 5 of them so what do i know

***oh yeah, and this is actually one of the very, very, very few that can be legitimately 50state legal as I have done with my others. NOT like the illegal nissan skylines and other popular cars that people legally import into the usa and do vin swaps and firewall swaps and fraudulently title the vehicles.

To be fair, you are selling a Hummer that is purely Military Spec. Have "owned" 25 of them, I am well versed in the tactical use and training required to operate them. That 1,600 miles you are so proud about is equal to about 160,000 after field use/training. Heck, in a span of a week my entire Company went thru 31 tires. Just tires. I would recommend that you cease trying to sell yours as a peach. It isn't. Next, lets talk about finding parts for that thing when they break. Simply stated, good luck.

Second, as I live in Japan now, and am well aware that you can legally import GTRs to the States. They are over 25 years old and can be purchased here for ~$10k, depending on condition. Add shipping and fees (which are all clearly stated by the Dept of Trans) and you could get one for your Hummer asking price or less.

As a "young connoisseur" you've much to learn about how to sell a vehicle and engage with potential customers that makes them want to give you their money.
Old 06-25-2016, 11:13 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

NEW PRICE

23k!
Old 07-03-2016, 01:16 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

bump...
Old 07-15-2016, 01:38 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

bump..
Old 07-22-2016, 07:11 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

bump
Old 07-31-2016, 02:58 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

bump

Quick Reply: Non-Audi HUMMER H1 Diesel TRADE! L00K!!