Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A6 For Sale 2011 Audi A6 3.0T Premium Plus, S-Line, With Warranty!

Old 08-05-2017, 09:58 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale 2011 Audi A6 3.0T Premium Plus, S-Line, With Warranty!

We are selling our 2011 Audi A6 due to a recent new purchase - wife wanted an SUV *sigh* This car is immaculate! This is about our 10th Audi we have owned and loved them all. This was a Certified Pre-Owned Car when we purchased it 3 years ago. Due to that it had brand new tires and a new front bumper installed to make it perfect! The car has an extended warranty above and beyond the CPO warranty that was purchased from Audi at the same time. It is still good for another 5 years and 28,000 miles and it is even better than the CPO warranty. This warranty has a $0 deductible and has coverage almost identical to the brand new warranty you get when the car is new! Transferrable for $40! Some key car features are as follows:

2 owner car
CPO'd at 48k miles
All service records since the car was new
Adult owned and driven - no small kids have been tearing up the backseat
All work done at McDonald/Denver Audi
3.0T engine has unbelievable power and gets great mileage - 21 in the city about 25 on the highway cruising at 85
Premium plus package, including rear backup sensors - makes anybody an expert parallel parker - well, almost anybody
Sport Package which includes beautiful 19" rims and sport suspension which really helps the handling
Very comfortable with tons of room in the back and trunk - probably easy to get car seats in and out of the back due to very wide door opening
Airbags all over
Seat heaters, dual climate control, and rear seat vents
Rain sensing wipers
Factory multimedia system with DVD player, CD changer, and SD card interfaces
Navigation - although honestly I still just use my phone
Bluetooth
Memory seating which adjusts mirrors as well
Both front seats are power adjustable in just about every way possible
Lots more features as the feature list on an Audi Premium Plus vehicle is Extremely Long!
If you have a favorite feature and want to know just text me and I will let you know

All in all this is a really nice used car with a warranty that you will not find anywhere else with this amount of miles on the car - I truly overbought on the warranty terms when I bought the car and now you get to benefit! Keep in mind, it is used, so there are the typical rock chips and one shopping cart ding - although not as many as usual due to the new bumper when we bought it 3 years ago. I will be as up front and honest with you as possible.

All features on the car work. Give me a call/text or email.

Asking $19,800
Located in Littleton, CO

Thanks for looking!
--Calvin (720) 4one3-six163
calvinlc@earthlink.net
Attached Thumbnails For Sale 2011 Audi A6 3.0T Premium Plus, S-Line, With Warranty!-picture-1.jpg   For Sale 2011 Audi A6 3.0T Premium Plus, S-Line, With Warranty!-picture-2.jpg   For Sale 2011 Audi A6 3.0T Premium Plus, S-Line, With Warranty!-picture-3.jpg   For Sale 2011 Audi A6 3.0T Premium Plus, S-Line, With Warranty!-picture-4.jpg   For Sale 2011 Audi A6 3.0T Premium Plus, S-Line, With Warranty!-picture-5.jpg  

For Sale 2011 Audi A6 3.0T Premium Plus, S-Line, With Warranty!-picture-6.jpg  

Last edited by Calvin Craig; 08-05-2017 at 10:01 AM. Reason: adding