Vendor Showroom A place where vendors may display their wares

Group Purchase: A5, S5 Headlights...

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 01:30 PM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Received 222 Likes on 180 Posts
Default Group Purchase: A5, S5 Headlights...

I have been asked to work up some pricing on headlight units for a group purchase. I will first say that I am aware our standard retail pricing is higher than that of a competitor while being lower than another (pricing is middle of the road from what I see), however I believe that those of you who have purchased from Europrice will know that your product will arrive quickly, you will receive constant communication and updates on your individual order and post sale you will receive quick replies to any needs you may have. I have searched hard to find the best possible pricing on these headlights for all of you and hope that we can work out a group purchase.

Unfortunately pricing is up a bit for standard retail and also we took a decent hit on the currency exchange rate the last several days which hurts the bottom line on discounted pricing:

PRICING:
  • Retail - A5, S5 Bi-Xenon Headlights w/ LED - $1164.48 pair
  • (x5-x9) - A5, S5 Bi-Xenon Headlights w/ LED - $1049.88 pair
  • (x10+) - A5, S5 Bi-Xenon Headlights w/ LED - $965.62 pair

• Retail - A5, S5 AFS Bi-Xenon Headlights w/ LED - $1497.20 pair
  • (x5-x9) - A5, S5 AFS Bi-Xenon Headlights w/ LED - $1339.86 pair
  • (x10+) - A5, S5 AFS Bi-Xenon Headlights w/ LED - $1280.10 pair
FITMENT:

Units are bolt-in and eliminate the orange side reflector present on your current headlights. Cars with adaptive lighting (curve) will need the AFS headlights while those without do not need the AFS units. Coding can be used to eliminate the side running lamp or wiring changes can be made to make the "city lamp" functional in place of the running lamp, user preference.

SHIPPING and DELIVERY:

Depending on the size of the group purchase it is likely that each pair of headlights will ship directly from Europe to each buyer individually. This saves time and minimizes chance for any shipping damages as units only need to ship one leg versus two. If we reach a larger number units can be shipped to this location directly in one large shipment which can save all members on shipping costs, though adds complexity and is really only useful when we hit 10+ pairs. Delivery time would be approximately 2 weeks after the group purchase closes for each buyer if we ship individually. All items packaged professionally and shipped fully insured for their value.

HOW TO JOIN GROUP BUY:

You need merely post in this thread or email at: contact@europrice.us

QUESTIONS?

Ask here or email at: contact@europrice.us

Cheers,

Old 08-04-2009, 05:08 PM
Audiworld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

your retail prices/group buy prices on this are worse than OEMPLUS's retail

Bixenon pair: $975
Adaptive cornering pair: $1,345.00

I suggest you revise those figures if you want to make some sales.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:40 PM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

You are welcome to purchase from them if you prefer their pricing. There are also competitors who are more expensive:

http://www.madaudidesign.com/site/model_a5.htm

Bi-Xenon (S5-ECD-002) $1282.00
Adaptive (S5-ECD-003) $1598.00

...and since you brought competitors into the spotlight, I usually won't make commentary on them or show others commentary on them, delivering product promptly with good service also has it's perks too:

http://www.a5oc.com/forums/showthrea...299/index.html
http://www.a5oc.com/forums/showthrea...388/index.html

Cheers,

Last edited by Alex@Europrice.us; 08-04-2009 at 06:01 PM.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:06 AM
Audiworld Member

I was not saying anything about delivery delays... just pricing.

look at it from my perspective as a buyer... if I gave you money now... and 9 other buyers didnt get in on it, i'd be paying more... quite frankly the odds of getting 9 more people to buy adaptive e codes isnt that good.

best of luck with the group buy, I hope you get a good turnout, and if it looks like more people are buying in, I might hop on the bandwagon as well.

but i'm going to hold off til I see how many more people are interested.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:14 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Oh no money is taken or charged for a group purchase until we have the set number of buyers accumulated. I'm not sure if other companies charge up front on a group purchase, however it doesn't seem possible as they need to know the total number of buyers to set the price.

If I add the number of inquiries on these so far there would already be 4-5 buyers if we hit the 10x mark. So it's actually not out of the possibility to hit 10 buyers over the next few weeks. I merely place interested parties into a list and contact them periodically to let them know what numbers we have hit. If we do not hit 10 and we hit 5 I will ask the group if they want to proceed at the 5x-9x pricing and leave it to the group, sometimes groups keep the buy open for over a month to get the proper number of buyers to hit the lowest price point. Totally fine with me and I leave it to the buyers as to when to close to purchase and move forwards, if at all.

I can place you in as an interested party and if we hit 10x buyers or more I will let you and others know. If we do not and hit the 5x-9x mark I will still notify you and the others to see if you are interested at that pricing level.

Cheers,

Old 08-07-2009, 08:35 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

OK guys we have 10x interested parties! Well done!

Now the next step is to collect information from all of you via email. This is essentially a commitment to purchase, though you can back out once sent, however that does hurt the group if we are on the fringe of 10x pricing.

If all of you who are interested can please send the following information to: contact@europrice.us

Name:
Shipping Address:
Preferred Method of Payment (Paypal, Credit Card, Other):
AFS or Non-AFS:
Any Additional Parts:
Questions or Comments:

This way I can put together a more solid list of interested buyers. I can also work on shipping quotes to each of you. Direct shipping is likely going to work the best, though I will quote out the lot to this location and shipping via UPS or US Postal (For Canadian Orders) to each of you from here to see what saves you guys the most money.

Once we hit the mark and shipping method is set I will inform each of your you final total. When everyone who has participating has paid their balance the order is fully processed. Then we move into getting the units out to you.

Thank you again and if we hit 15x I can likely get you more of a discount, though let's get a solid 10x confirmed and see what we can't do!

Thank you again folks,

Last edited by Alex@Europrice.us; 08-07-2009 at 11:12 AM.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:52 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

For those of you who are genuinely interested it would be great if you could forwards the following information:

If interested can please send the following information to: contact@europrice.us

Name:
Shipping Address:
Preferred Method of Payment (Paypal, Credit Card, Other):
AFS or Non-AFS:
Any Additional Parts:
Questions or Comments:

This way the number can be tallied so we can look for that additional discounting at 15x.

Cheers,

Old 08-14-2009, 12:42 PM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Up to 8 confirmed buyers at this point, however some hinging on if we hit 15 or not. If you are genuinely interested I would like to have your information by today, however if that is not possible I will keep the window open through next week to gather more interested parties.

If you would like to show your interest please send the information as stated previously to: contact@europrice.us

That way I can get an accurate head count and we can get this buy going for everyone as soon as possible!

Thanks again for your time,

Old 08-14-2009, 02:06 PM
Audiworld Member

are you counting me on the list? if not do so, you should have my info.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:33 PM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

What is your last name or email address?

Quick Reply: Group Purchase: A5, S5 Headlights...