Want To Buy - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) Looking for a particular part or car? This is the place to request it. Please include the appropriate prefix when posting your request.

WTB-MA: A5 or S5 Cabrio with Manual Tranny and Tasteful Mods

Old 09-07-2018, 12:32 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB-MA: A5 or S5 Cabrio with Manual Tranny and Tasteful Mods

Hello and thanks for reading my first post!

I registered here because it has been a real challenge trying to find a A5 or S5 Cabrio that has been tastefully modded. I just love all the thought that goes into a build, and man do these cars go from nice to AMAZING with a little bit of time and effort.

I have been going back and forth for awhile about picking up another boosted Subaru, because I love that AWD power. The biggest problem with a WRX is that they all come with a roof and I just loves me some top down cruisin. My old S2000 was amazing for that, but what a nightmare in the Northeast winter. She sat lonely in the garage, while I paid for a beater to tide me over. I would highly prefer to keep only one car, rather than buying and selling every season!

Specific desires:
- Manual tranny
- AWD
- Upgraded suspension
- 18+ Wheels, aftermarket preferred
- 300-350whp (unnecessary, but hey)

As mentioned, I am strongly biased towards cars that have undergone some tasteful modding. I simply do not have the time or ability right now to get involved in a new build from the ground up, but would love to carry on what you have done! You can rest assured that I'm the kind of guy that takes meticulous care of my investments. I don't always drive like a granny, but I sure clean like one!

Some things to note if you are outside MA:

- We have strict tint laws...they only let us go down to 35% all around. If it's darker than that, I totally feel ya, but i'm gonna have to to change it before it passes inspection.
- We have strict emissions laws, and they do a visual inspection of the exhaust system. Catless will not fly.

Thanks so much for reading and I'm excited to see what's out there!

Chris

The kind of ride I would love to land myself in
Old 09-11-2018, 11:53 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump it up!

I am willing to look at an A4 or S4 cabrio as well!