Wheels & Tires Discussion Discussion forum for all questions and topics regarding wheels and tires

About Discounted Wheel Warehouse

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2018, 05:11 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default About Discounted Wheel Warehouse

I found good wheels at a good price at Discounted Wheel Warehouse. It was cheaper than going through Discount Tire due to no tax . Today is abo marks the one month anniversary of ordering and paying for wheels not shipped. I've called them 8-9 times with up to 10 minutes on hold. Each time the nice person in the phone had minimal information and must speak to the warehouse yet those back there "don't answer." I've had four different times I've been promised a call back by end of day without getting that call. This includes supposably talking to and getting a never returned direct line and email if the customer service manager . I'm concerned they've taken my money.

There are a lot of vendors .I recommend you buy elsewhere.
Old 05-22-2018, 05:38 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mmccurdy
I found good wheels at a good price at Discounted Wheel Warehouse. It was cheaper than going through Discount Tire due to no tax . Today is abo marks the one month anniversary of ordering and paying for wheels not shipped. I've called them 8-9 times with up to 10 minutes on hold. Each time the nice person in the phone had minimal information and must speak to the warehouse yet those back there "don't answer." I've had four different times I've been promised a call back by end of day without getting that call. This includes supposably talking to and getting a never returned direct line and email if the customer service manager . I'm concerned they've taken my money.

There are a lot of vendors .I recommend you buy elsewhere.
No brainer. Simply dispute the transaction on your CC/Debit card and get your money back.
Delivery should not take 1 month and it appears that they sold you something that they never had.