Wheels & Tires Discussion Discussion forum for all questions and topics regarding wheels and tires

autorimshop.com ?

Old 10-07-2018, 12:46 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts
Default autorimshop.com ?

https://www.autorimshop.com

Does anyone have experience with this vendor? One of my wheels is bent and I'm shopping for a replacement. (I know straightening the current wheel is an option, but Id rather have one that's never been bent.)

www.autorimshop.com's price for a new A4 wheel is ~$150 less than the lowest dealer quote I was given. A rep from autorimshop tells me:
"The wheels are factory OEM Audi wheels that have been reconditioned for cosmetic purposes and inspected to meet testing standards."
Based on that Im assuming the wheels they sell have had cosmetic damage but were never bent. I'll ask them that specifically if I think Im going to order from them, but I thought Id check here first for opinions on this place.
Old 08-04-2021, 03:08 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did you end up buying frmo them @SkiingInABlueDream ? I'm debating ordering a set of wheels from same.
Old 08-07-2021, 10:23 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by netarc
Did you end up buying frmo them @SkiingInABlueDream ? I'm debating ordering a set of wheels from same.
I did not. I decided I did not want to deal with the uncertainty and bought from a dealer instead.

Search this Thread