Wheels & Tires Discussion Discussion forum for all questions and topics regarding wheels and tires

Pleasant Interaction with IFG

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2000, 04:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pleasant Interaction with IFG

Sent them an email asking about plans for having a fitment for the S4. It was also interesting that they are located about 15 miles from where I grew up.

Anyway I got a personal call from them about 20 minutes later. They have plans to have wheels which will fit on the S4, but no firm timeline yet. He invited me to come by the next time I'm in town and he'll show me their operation. They're putting me on the list to be notified when the plans firm up.

Very friendly.

--CharlieJ<ul><li><a href="http://www.ifgwheels.com/">IFG Wheels</a></li></ul>
Old 05-10-2000, 12:25 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Who, Fernando? Yes, very easy to deal with.

I passed on their wheels some time back. I spoke with Fernando a few times at length about getting fitments for the S4, but it just didn't work out. He actually shipped 2 wheels to a local dealer, and neither fit. No one charged me for the shipping of the wheels either.

He ended up suggesting that I go buy some other good wheels like BBS RC's. Didn't try to talk me into waiting for their new wheel design, which I believe is due out this fall.

I'm getting a set of BBS RC's for the track, and maybe next spring I'll pick up a set of IFG's new wheels. If they're anything like the A5 wheel, it's gonna be a very light and very strong one piece forged wheel, and at a reasonable price.

Warren
Old 05-10-2000, 05:46 PM

Default Re: Who, Fernando? Yes, very easy to deal with.

Not sure who it was. (Didn't commit the name to memory and totally lost it after I hung up.) However he appeared to be one of the owners. He told me that his salesman recently quit and he was trying to cover his duties.

--CharlieJ