Wheels & Tires Discussion Discussion forum for all questions and topics regarding wheels and tires

Questions about 19'' rims....

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2001, 11:41 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some answers.

Yeah, I've had them on for about 20k miles. The tread is need of replacement. Part of the problem is I did let the pressure drop a few times....my fault for not checking on the regular like I use to. I have Yokohama AVS sports. I like the tread design and it's handling...they do exhibit some road noise...other than that, good lasting, looking and handling tire. I drive above average I would say as far as aggressiveness. I don't beat on my car, but I will take some corners here and there, get on the brakes and I do like to accelerate hard. I think you will like the AVS sports. Also, I've driven alot of highway miles and high speed....that causes them to wear faster too. How do you drive your car?

When are you looking at getting wheels? I think I'm going to sell mine. Probably is one wheel is bent. I'm going to get a replacement. If you are interested, I can sell you what I have and you can get the replacement or I can get the 4th good wheel and sell you all of them. No tires though.

IF you are interested, shoot me an email at

the4drassassin@hotmail.com

or if you would like to discuss some more about the 19" size

Also, my AIM screen name is "the4drassassin"

Later,

Rob
Old 11-20-2001, 06:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just have to be more careful due to less sidewall protection!