|Tech Article Title
|Big Brake and 5 Lug Hub Upgrade
In the trunk:
A. Front & Rear Hubs
B. RS2 Front Caliper Brackets
C. Front Rotor
D. Ronal R-38's with General Exclaim UHP 225/45ZR-17's
1. Remove old 4 lug rear hub & bearing.
2. Press in new rear wheel bearing.
3. Press in new rear 5 lug hub.
4. Replace hub bolt & insert new studs.
5. Install S2 Rear Rotors with stock caliper bracket.
6. Install Hawk HP+ pads.
7. Mount Ronal R-38's with General Exclaim UHP 225/45ZR-17's
8. Comparison of stock front rotor with new S6+ 314 x 30 vented rotor.
9. Old hubs and bearing out with new bearing in and new front hub pressed in.
10. Replaced front hub bolt & inserted new studs.
11. RS2 front Caliper Bracket installed.
12. S6+ front rotor installed.
13. 996 Non-Turbo Porsche Calipers installed.
14. Hawk HP.+ Pads installed.
15. Custom Front Brake Line Set
16. Wheel & Tire installed.
Result: I am still bedding in the pads, so I am taking it easy.