AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a4-b5-platform-discussion-1/)
-   -   This is what happens when Cheerleaders have a car wash... (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a4-b5-platform-discussion-1/what-happens-when-cheerleaders-have-car-wash-262643/)

paul_858 05-25-2004 08:18 AM

WOW, sorry to hear that.

ex-quattro PETE 05-25-2004 08:22 AM

If he was not at fault (which he wasn't), his rates shouldn't go up even if...

the car gets fixed from his own policy, assuming he had the uninsured motorist insurance... unless he has a real cheapskate insurance company that raises rates for everything.

SpfldS4 05-25-2004 08:24 AM

Karma's a bitch!! Personally I think you deserved it for how you screwed me over.

I see your list of mods is growing with the money you stole from me. Yeah, Chad Rodirguez sold me a set of wheels and 3 out of 4 were bent beyond repair!! He doesn't feel obligated to return my money, and he now has the wheels too! A real class act AW'er. BTW, I filed fraud with the postal inspector, the IFCC and will be seeking legal counsel to get back my money. All of this could have been avoided it you were actually a stand up guy but that's obviously not the case. Everyone be warned not to make any transactions with Chad. To think, knowing that you got burned on purchasing some HID from that shady Matt Debous(?) character that you would in turn never do the same to another AW'er. Man, was I dead wrong, you two are in the same league in my books.

You have my address if you want to refund my money, but I can already see it is well spent and if not will be in repairing your car.

GrizzQuattro 05-25-2004 08:26 AM

woah~ that sux....

coocoomike 05-25-2004 08:28 AM

what the buger is going on here?

Steve_Ag Arrow 05-25-2004 08:31 AM

oh crap that sucks man, sorry to hear

Andy_FL 05-25-2004 08:32 AM

"it come back to you (insurance rate rise)" <== That's not necessarily true..

If I understand the situation, this is classic "uninsured motorist" case. In my previous car, I was hit by an unliscensed, uninsured motorist who was also under the influence at the time. His fault completely. I filed with my insurance company, paid the deductible (initially), and they went after him. Once they found him and got their money, my deductible was refunded and my rates did not go up.

If you file through your own insurance company, they will either go after the insurer of the car or the driver. You may have to initially pay the deductible, but once they get their $$, you should be refunded without any changes to your rate. At least, that's how State Farm works..

Andy

ryno 05-25-2004 08:33 AM

oh snap

golfrsi 05-25-2004 08:34 AM

Only if he has full tort,,, if not,,, he should have listened to her.

gh0st 05-25-2004 08:34 AM

I thought that was going to be a joke at first

guess not :/