AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/audi-euro-delivery-program-discussion-124/)
-   -   ED Email from Audi (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/audi-euro-delivery-program-discussion-124/ed-email-audi-2942318/)

Joe Huang 02-03-2018 04:22 PM

ED Email from Audi

i submitted my order at the dealer on 1/30 but the sales person didn't even ask for my preferre date and I still haven’t receive any email from Audi of America. Can anyone help?

SCarGuy 02-03-2018 05:05 PM

the only one who can assist is your dealer

mkinn 02-03-2018 10:02 PM

It's only been a few days. You should get a Comm# soon and later a welcome kit in the mail.
Once you get the Comm# you can email Brad and he can help you with your delivery date, hotel and any other info. He is a great guy.
Here is his contact info:
Bradley Boyer
Marketing Coordinator, European Delivery
bradley.boyer@audi.com

lowjdml 02-03-2018 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Joe Huang (Post 25105687)
i submitted my order at the dealer on 1/30 but the sales person didn't even ask for my preferre date and I still haven’t receive any email from Audi of America. Can anyone help?

That’s only two or three working days. How far out is your preferred delivery date in Germany? I’d get back to your sales person and give him/her your preferred date. My sales rep emailed the AoA coordinator with all my info, including preferred delivery date. It did take a few weeks for AoA to confirm because they are communicating with scheduling in Germany.

superswiss 02-04-2018 12:24 AM

European Delivery will ask your dealer for your preferred delivery date at which point the dealer will ask you if they didn't ask you upfront. Mine knew this question was coming, so they asked me when I placed the order. The date can also be changed later, as long as it doesn't conflict with the production schedule. I moved mine up a couple of weeks due to a schedule change on my side, and they were able to accommodate my request. Also, you may not receive anything from Audi for a while. It took several weeks before I got my welcome package.

Joe Huang 02-05-2018 03:49 PM

So I decided to contact Audi European delivery program directly with the comm# and submitted my preferred pickup date and everything is working smoothly now. Thx for the advice everyone 🙏🏻

Joe Huang 02-05-2018 05:30 PM

I decided to contact Audi European delivery program directly with the comm# to set up my preferred pickup date and everything went smoothly now. Thx for the advice everyone

Joe Huang 02-08-2018 06:48 PM

I just contact Audi European Delivery Program directly with the comm#, everything is going smoothly and is expected to be built the week of April 2. Thanks everyone for the advice!

lowjdml 02-08-2018 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Joe Huang (Post 25108045)
I just contact Audi European Delivery Program directly with the comm#, everything is going smoothly and is expected to be built the week of April 2. Thanks everyone for the advice!

Congrats! Before I left for Germany, I googled "driving in Germany" to see their traffic signs and read about driving conventions (i.e. no passing on the right on the autobahn - unless it's bumper-to-bumper). It's an awesome experience. The worst part will be waiting for shipment to the US after you drop-off your car in Europe!