AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   Texas Discussion (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/texas-discussion-40/)
-   -   Good and Bad Dealer Experience in 1 month (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/texas-discussion-40/good-bad-dealer-experience-1-month-2430347/)

hou-tt-mk2 11-07-2008 06:27 AM

Good and Bad Dealer Experience in 1 month

I just wanted to say that I have seen both ends of the spectrum in the last month as far as a great dealer experience and a realy bad dealer experience. I live in Houston, TX and found my CPO 2008 Audi TT at DFW/Audi. I made the deal on the car over the phone and flew to Dallas to pick it up. My sales person (Maurice, I highly recommend him) picked me up at the airport. When I got to the dealership they had my car ready, I test drove it and finished the paperwork. That experience ranked as one of the best I have had, as far as buying a car. The car was better than expected. Two weeks later I have an issue with the car. I take it in for service here in Houston. I make the HUGE mistake of taking it to Audi of West Houston. First impression everything went well, that afternoon I get a call telling me that they are not going to cover the work that needed to be done under warranty. I spend 2 days fighting with them and making phone calls, including one to the DFW dealer who was bending over backwards to try and help me. I also could not believe how filthy the loaner Audi was that Audi of West Houston put me in. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up to stay away from Audi of West Houston.

JayP 11-07-2008 04:42 PM

Maurice sold me my A4 in '97. He's a good guy.

ekyub 11-07-2008 08:54 PM

Not nice to hear. I took my 911 next door and they aren't that much better.

texauditt 11-17-2008 02:10 PM

Re: Good and Bad Dealer Experience in 1 month

Had the same experience with them and would highly recommend Millennium Audi for any service you need. Ask for Kevin.

txag_a6 11-20-2008 07:15 AM

I took my car in to make an appointment at Audi West Houston and was greeted

by a snot nose kid who looked like he just got back from a rage party. I was unimpressed.

I ended up taking the car to Millenium Audi and working with Mike Farrell. The experiences have been great.

hou-tt-mk2 11-21-2008 10:19 AM

Re: I took my car in to make an appointment at Audi West Houston and was greeted

Yes that sounds like Joshua Bryant. Definitely an "F" in customer service.

SAF 11-24-2008 03:36 PM

Second on Mike and Kevin. Great service dept @ Millennium.

pgeoph 11-25-2008 06:04 PM

Which Dallas Dealer?

I made the same trip for my RS6 last summer - University Audi in Dallas. They are corporate sister to Millennium and since I work in The Woodlands I have been using them. I used to use Don McGill (Gerald Poole was my mechanic there - highly recommended) but haven't been there since they moved across I-10. As SAF said, Mike and Kevin have been great to work with so far.