AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   TT (Mk3) Discussion (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/tt-mk3-discussion-207/)
-   -   2019 TT RS Order Status (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/tt-mk3-discussion-207/2019-tt-rs-order-status-2967193/)

Randall_G 02-12-2019 06:56 PM

2019 TT RS Order Status

Thought I would start this thread to track 2019 orders and status.

My order was put in the system today, awaiting allocation, which is supposed to be “shortly:”
-Nardo Gray
-Black leather/gray stitching
-Technology package
-Dynamic package
-Spoiler delete

farmerjones 02-12-2019 09:22 PM

Spoiler delete....rare! I approve! Good luck with your order....the wait for these cars has been excruciating for many. Hopefully you won't be waiting 12 months to take delivery like some orders...

McTTRS 02-13-2019 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by Randall_G (Post 25275843)
Thought I would start this thread to track 2019 orders and status.

My order was put in the system today, awaiting allocation, which is supposed to be “shortly:”
-Nardo Gray
-Black leather/gray stitching
-Technology package
-Dynamic package
-Spoiler delete

Technically dealer allocations do not come until March so your current status, like mine, is dealer preorder pending allocation.
-Nardo Gray
-Black leather/red stitching
-Technology package
-Dynamic package
-Black Optic Package which includes black badges and rings
-Design selection Interior, red
-Carbon fiber decorative Inlays
-Steering wheel 12 o'clock marker In Red

radec 02-13-2019 06:46 AM

McTTRS- looks like you own a 2018 Nardo Grey...can I ask why you decided to order a 2019?

McTTRS 02-13-2019 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by radec (Post 25275973)
McTTRS- looks like you own a 2018 Nardo Grey...can I ask why you decided to order a 2019?

There are a number of incremental improvements including direct TPMS which includes tire temperature as well as pressure, wireless CarPlay, wireless phone charging, black badging and rings etc. In the end it is probably a case of being too old with too much money and I plan to get a new one every year they offer it with the awesome 5 cylinder until I get too old to drive. Besides, by the time the new one gets here the existing ride will probably be over 2 years old.

Sam2 02-13-2019 02:10 PM

Still waiting for one dealership to get another allocation, or the other that I've been talking to since last March that's claiming their systems can't put in an order the past few days to actually confirm my order, but maybe if I post my order below it will turn my order into a real boy:
-Nogaro Blue Audi Exclusive
-Technology Package
-Dynamic Package
-Black Optic Package
-Design selection interior, blue
-Carbon Fiber Inlays
-OLED Taillights

Now I've probably jinxed it...

GaBoYnFla 02-13-2019 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by McTTRS (Post 25276002)
........ In the end it is probably a case of being too old with too much money

I'm available for adoption! :D

Randall_G 02-13-2019 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by GaBoYnFla (Post 25276223)
I'm available for adoption! :D

lol~

Better move fast, if you want to be anywhere near the front of the line.

And, speaking of allocations, the factory picked up my order today.

Randall_G 02-13-2019 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by farmerjones (Post 25275881)
Spoiler delete....rare! I approve! Good luck with your order....the wait for these cars has been excruciating for many. Hopefully you won't be waiting 12 months to take delivery like some orders...

Thank you!

Rare enough, that a factory order is essentially the only practical way to get a car with the preferred color and options.

GaBoYnFla 02-14-2019 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by Randall_G (Post 25276293)
lol~

Better move fast, if you want to be anywhere near the front of the line.

And, speaking of allocations, the factory picked up my order today.

Don't handicapped people get move to the front of the line like Disney? I might have to play that card! Haha! Congrats on the order pick up. These will be exciting days tracking the build, shipping and finally arrival. I remember my 2018's process. Enjoy the ride.