AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   TT (Mk3) Discussion (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/tt-mk3-discussion-207/)
-   -   2019 TT RS Order Status (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/tt-mk3-discussion-207/2019-tt-rs-order-status-2967193/)

USe-car 02-14-2019 05:03 AM

Originally Posted by McTTRS (Post 25276002)
There are a number of incremental improvements including direct TPMS which includes tire temperature as well as pressure, wireless CarPlay, wireless phone charging, black badging and rings etc. In the end it is probably a case of being too old with too much money and I plan to get a new one every year they offer it with the awesome 5 cylinder until I get too old to drive. Besides, by the time the new one gets here the existing ride will probably be over 2 years old.

I might have done the same thing as you. But, I'm going to wait for a front camera. I don't know why Audi puts out such an expensive, terrific car without a front camera. My Chevy Bolt has a camera and real time TPMS. If GM can do it in a 35K car, then Audi should be able to do it in a TTRS.

Sam2 02-14-2019 10:17 PM

Talked to a 3rd dealership and finally got an order in. I'll probably be waiting a while for the factory to pick up the order though because of the exclusive paint option.

JPAV8S4U 02-15-2019 08:56 AM

Got my order here in Toronto back in November ....

-Nardo Grey
-Technology Pack
-Dynamic Pack
-Black Optics Pack
-Carbon Fiber Inlays
-Red Stiching
-Design Selection Interior (RED)
-12'Oclock Red Strip on Steering Wheel
-OLED Tails

Was at Audi event lastnight talking to some in the know and the Price here in Canada is 73,600 CAD before options and taxes/fees (Audi Canada has still not officially released the number yet)
Also mentioned that cars should be here April or May in Canada... Id assume US would get theirs first.... but seems like it may happen in tandem.

Cheers

ph03n1x 02-15-2019 11:25 AM

Also here in Toronto, My order is assigned to be a week 11 build, should be done by end of March, and estimated to arrive at the port on May 9th. I have Audi exclusive color so might be slower to be built. Some fellow Canadians might get theirs earlier.

Randall_G 02-15-2019 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Sam2 (Post 25276736)
Talked to a 3rd dealership and finally got an order in. I'll probably be waiting a while for the factory to pick up the order though because of the exclusive paint option.

Progress!

JPAV8S4U 02-15-2019 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by ph03n1x (Post 25276911)
Also here in Toronto, My order is assigned to be a week 11 build, should be done by end of March, and estimated to arrive at the port on May 9th. I have Audi exclusive color so might be slower to be built. Some fellow Canadians might get theirs earlier.

Gotta ask.... Which colours and what did they charge for this? I was with one of the product developers on TT lastnight and asked why you can get red seats on TTS... but not RS... amongst a few other things (should have recorded it). Id love to do PTS on mine... but my current TTS is getting long in the tooth and I have an itch for 5 cylinders...

ph03n1x 02-15-2019 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by JPAV8S4U (Post 25276946)
Gotta ask.... Which colours and what did they charge for this? I was with one of the product developers on TT lastnight and asked why you can get red seats on TTS... but not RS... amongst a few other things (should have recorded it). Id love to do PTS on mine... but my current TTS is getting long in the tooth and I have an itch for 5 cylinders...

I ordered mine in misano red for exterior that's all. Didn't touch interior. When I ordered mine, there's no information on 2019 at all. catalunya red is way too orange to my eye. So I ordered it with misano red. Then later it was known that 2019 removed catalunya red and added tango red, but tango red is a bit too dark for me. So I ended up staying with with misano red. They charge $3900 for audi exclusive. But probably more if you want to change interior as well. For me I just stayed with the regular AR black on red interior.

OneOfOne 02-15-2019 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Sam2 (Post 25276736)

its gonna add 8 weeks to your delivery

Sam2 02-15-2019 05:43 PM

They were estimating my build won't get picked up until about August (or maybe that's when it would show up? I already forgot) based on their past experiences, but I hope it's sooner... and hope they weren't feeding me any BS and pulling wool over my eyes, since I'm basically at my last resort. The way they explained it to me was I got the last of their current allocation pool, but the factory usually doesn't pick up custom paint orders until later in the year. It sounds a bit weird, but they weren't pressuring me to go with normal paint to buy it sooner or anything, so we will see.

I placed an order for a 2018 on March 10th last year at a different dealership, and within a couple weeks I learned that was already too late for Audi to take any more Exclusive orders for the year.

ph03n1x, when did you place your order? Seems like people's orders are getting traction pretty quick, so I might email my sales associate in a couple days to see if there's anything new.

ph03n1x 02-15-2019 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Sam2 (Post 25277068)
ph03n1x, when did you place your order? Seems like people's orders are getting traction pretty quick, so I might email my sales associate in a couple days to see if there's anything new.

Tried to place an order April 2018. Was told that cannot do 2018 have to do 2019. But at the same time in April, the dealership cannot actually enter any order for it either. So the order is actually factory submitted in August.