A4 allroad (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 allroad quattro 2017-

Now the wait begins!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2016, 09:15 PM
BSW
AudiWorld Super User

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I tried to order today, but the dealer wasn't willing to negotiate much citing a lack of allocated vehicles, wouldn't even give the ACNA discount. Looking forward to the car but not so much that I'll overpay... Hope you all enjoy your new rides and I get to make you jealous when they introduce a new feature or color on the 2018 model year! June isn't that far away!
Old 12-14-2016, 07:36 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 61 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by BSW
I tried to order today, but the dealer wasn't willing to negotiate much citing a lack of allocated vehicles, wouldn't even give the ACNA discount. Looking forward to the car but not so much that I'll overpay... Hope you all enjoy your new rides and I get to make you jealous when they introduce a new feature or color on the 2018 model year! June isn't that far away!
Find another dealer.
Old 12-14-2016, 08:58 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Exactly. I ordered my Prestige from Audi of Huntington (Long Island) two weeks ago, and they had an allocation that they modified. I am expecting delivery between Feb. 9 and March 15. I am not sure where BSW lives, but it may be best to work with a higher volume Audi dealer.
Old 12-14-2016, 11:01 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by BSW
@BSW

Not sure where you're located, but based on your profile pictures it looks like Colorado. If I had to guess, I'd say you tried to buy from Audi Boulder - sounds like what they'd say. Audi Boulder will deal if they think you're a serious buyer, but you probably have to walk out the door once or twice.

There are other CO dealers who will deal, and you can probably do a better deal than the ACNA discount if you spend a little time at it. You could also look at ordering from an out of state dealer and having it shipped to you.
Old 12-14-2016, 03:07 PM
BSW
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by CoMeader
@BSW

Not sure where you're located, but based on your profile pictures it looks like Colorado. If I had to guess, I'd say you tried to buy from Audi Boulder - sounds like what they'd say. Audi Boulder will deal if they think you're a serious buyer, but you probably have to walk out the door once or twice.

There are other CO dealers who will deal, and you can probably do a better deal than the ACNA discount if you spend a little time at it. You could also look at ordering from an out of state dealer and having it shipped to you.
Right on both counts... I was going for ACNA + 2%, which seems like a price point that they're still making some money. I'll see what the other dealers have on the lot at the end of the year and see what they can do. My preferred combination (prestige+sport+grayoak) is likely a special order but i'd pick up a package or two if it was the right price/package. If it seems like the others are still constrained or unwilling to make a deal I'll wait till supply loosens up,all around other areas, or wait to see next years order sheets in June.

Dennis & archrenov8... you're right, I will definitely start looking further afield, Boulder Audi is a newer dealer in the area and I was really hoping to make a reasonable offer and work with them however naive the notion may have been! They are a vast improvement over the dealer that was there though (Stammler)
Old 12-15-2016, 04:12 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by BSW
Right on both counts... I was going for ACNA + 2%, which seems like a price point that they're still making some money. I'll see what the other dealers have on the lot at the end of the year and see what they can do. My preferred combination (prestige+sport+grayoak) is likely a special order but i'd pick up a package or two if it was the right price/package. If it seems like the others are still constrained or unwilling to make a deal I'll wait till supply loosens up,all around other areas, or wait to see next years order sheets in June.

Dennis & archrenov8... you're right, I will definitely start looking further afield, Boulder Audi is a newer dealer in the area and I was really hoping to make a reasonable offer and work with them however naive the notion may have been! They are a vast improvement over the dealer that was there though (Stammler)
It really does not make sense that in this day and age a dealer would deny to offer reasonable discounts just like other dealers do, specially with ACNA. The dealer looses the sale and potentially the services...
Old 12-15-2016, 01:08 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got about $4800 off of sticker. Dealers are willing to negotiate on this car.
Old 03-09-2017, 03:43 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

OK, the wait is finally over!

Picked up a car this week, not the original order, but I needed to do something quick and managed to find a close match to take.

Manhatten grey, full paint.
Black interior with grey oak (really wanted the brown, but this is sharp)
PP with tech, cold weather, sport.

First impressions are very good, this thing is awesome. Drives really well and can't wait till it's broken in a bit. Transmission is fantastic! Old car was a B7 a4 so essentially zero tech. Moving to the MMI is awesome, need to figure out what to do with a wifi connection now. Car play is very good. I cartainly wouldn't miss the tech package, but I am enjoying it.

Pictures to follow...
Old 03-10-2017, 03:50 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 49 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by mikec157
OK, the wait is finally over!

Picked up a car this week, not the original order, but I needed to do something quick and managed to find a close match to take.

Manhatten grey, full paint.
Black interior with grey oak (really wanted the brown, but this is sharp)
PP with tech, cold weather, sport.

First impressions are very good, this thing is awesome. Drives really well and can't wait till it's broken in a bit. Transmission is fantastic! Old car was a B7 a4 so essentially zero tech. Moving to the MMI is awesome, need to figure out what to do with a wifi connection now. Car play is very good. I cartainly wouldn't miss the tech package, but I am enjoying it.

Pictures to follow...
Congratulations on your Allroad. I really do think the Allroad is very impressive. Yep, let's see those pics.
Old 03-25-2017, 10:12 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default The wait is over

Quick Reply: Now the wait begins!